Thread: Fuel Prices
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 10:49 AM   #19
82 GT
Import Slayer

Default Re: Fuel Prices

Mr 5.0 , you're right, after readingUNITS last post, I do have a lack of understanding how the goverment works.
Having said that, his statement is more credible than what you're trying to say.
All the higher paying jobs are going to China and these "new jobs" being created are just like unit said...burger flippers, wal-mart, etc
If you look around and open your eyes, you will notice that more and more middle class Americans, including myself, are being forced to take second jobs in order to "stay ahead".
So, yes, the economy is in the shitter!
Just because YOU can afford $100/week in fuel doesn't mean the economy is "ok".
I admit I don't know everything about how the economy or goverment works but what is even more scary is the fact that you, and others like you, say "All is well"
I guarantee that you are not the type of person who comes home from work everyday with your hands dirty.
I don't have to be versed on how the economy works....all I need to do is live from day to day to know the economy sucks!
Open you eyes, get your head out of your ass and take a look around you and then say "All is doing well"
I bet you can't!
'82 GT 351W (.060)Comp Cams 274* Extreme Energy cam, ported & polished heads w/ 1.94/1.60 valves 10.3:1 flat top pistons,stealth intake, Mallory dizzy,Holley 750dp carb, BBK shorties,Flowmaster exhaust,C-4 with 3700 stall converter, B&M pro shifter,8.8 rear, 4:10's, subframes, electric fan, powermaster alternator, 4 core radiator.
82 GT is offline   Reply With Quote