View Single Post
Old 10-02-2001, 07:05 PM   #1
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

Post 96' Mistic Cobra with bad driver/ I think I can take him.

I am running a 14.79 @93mph (@3000ft) and I am consistent as hell and get good reaction times.

This guy has never been to the track and has a big mouth. His car is stock other than a chip that he claims added 30HP.

I have rode in this guys car and it feels fast after he stops spinning he does not launch for sh!t he just dumps the clutch spins like hell and calls that racing he gets beat by stock LT1's on the street.

I know damn good and well that his car is faster than a 14.79@93mph but he just cant drive.

I think that the way he drives that his 1/8th mile would be about a 9.8 so I think that I could take him. He is one of those guys that is always talking trash and has no skill at all. He tells me he would beat me by 5 car lengths in the 1/4 and that is B.S. at least it is with him driving.

Anyways I think I want some!

------------------
88 mustang gt convertible bored to 306 BBk equal length headers, mac cold air fender kit, 3.73 FMS gears, Steeds Tri-ax shifter, Steeda underdrive pullies, Custom off road X-pipe, 2 chamber flow masters, cowl hood, nitto drag radials, ford racing clutch, 160* thermostat 16 degrees of timing electric fan off 94' t-bird jacobs electronics cap and wires. Edelbrock 1 1/2 inch drop springs. (Best E.T. 14.79@93mph @3000ft)
Dark_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote