View Single Post
Old 01-26-2001, 01:32 PM   #25
MrJo1094
Registered Member

I say get over it. I aint buyin any stinkin ew car that is going to be worth 10k less in a year anyway. Buy an older venerable platform and build what you want. Dont get caught up in new cars. Unless you have megabucks to toss away. I am restoring an 83, 81, and 89 Fox Mustang. 89 daily driver. 83 Fuel injected racer/cruiser. and 81 Carbed stripped down bruiser. All coupes. 83,81 with 400+hp, and 89 around 300. All for less than 30K. Paid for, and insured for less than a new car per year. 89 newly painted, an the others this spring.

You subscribe to what you like. I dont take car and driver, or home and gardens, or freakin basket weaving monthly. Cause if it doesnt involve taking an old mustang apart, keep it. Thats just me. My wife thinks I am wasting my money on MMFF too, well, she needs her mags like I do. This is America. Buy what you want, and let me do it to. You want a new Skyline? Jump on in there and get you sum!! And bring it over, I would enjoy a ride!!!!!!!!!! P.S. Wanna race? we can 1094!!!!!!!!!
MrJo1094 is offline   Reply With Quote