View Single Post
Old 02-21-2001, 01:18 PM   #28
PGkelly
Registered Member

hmmm.....difficult question. well, the first car i ever really wanted was a Datsun 280 Z/X.......1983 with a turbo. not the fastest thing in the world, but i really like 'em. next would be a 1970 Boss 429, and a 1985 toyota supra. then a 1987 RX-7. it's such an engineering triumph, with the wankel engine and all. speaking of triumphs, a british racing green Spitfire would be nice. followed of course by a Caterham Super 7 Superlight R500 (faster acceleration than a McLaren F1 for a fraction of the cost). the Caterham you order from a company in Britain, it costs 30,000, then you put it together yourself. then a BMW M6. for kicks and grins, a rusted 1979 Trans Am WS6 with a CB radio (chrome antenna) and a bumper sticker that reads "White Trash". well, that about covers it. BUT WAIT! i forgot to mention my all-time favorite car---The Last Interceptor! yes folks, you heard right. the same flat black 1976 Ford Falcon XA (australian model) with a deactivateable supercharger and side pipes. it's so cool! and a Lightning would be nice. dammit, now i can't stop! too may good cars!
PGkelly is offline   Reply With Quote