View Single Post
Old 04-08-2001, 09:30 PM   #9
SkarodoM
Registered Member

Cool

Hrmmm..

Well its the 2nd car ive bought... bought it a lil b4 i turned 19 i think.. was after i graduated that i found it. Was the owner of jerico's buddies wifes car (was that coherent? lol). All it had was a moroso CAI and an accell coil on it. Big hp there lol. So.. just turned 20 the 28th of march. Had it for 8months or so b4 i tore into it.. my first automotive endeavor (grown up on 2 wheels) and im pleased.. took 6months to put it where its at now tho b/c of my indecisiveness and tendency to change my mind alot. Gotta thank my buddy Brooke tho, of New Age Motorsports.. he's the freakin man and has helped immensely since this is the first time ive tried any of this stuff. Had a street renegade stang that now runs 7's.. converting to pro5.0 car (his buddy Jeff something owns it now). If ya need parts etc., mail me.. i dont remember his mail addy but he's usually able to sell cheaper than summit/jegs =)

Worth it tho to me, ive yet to see another one like it.. i love stangs but so few ppl around here have f-bodies with any significant mods... =) Tho now i want a street renegade stang....

Phil
Jerico Performance

[This message has been edited by SkarodoM (edited 04-08-2001).]
SkarodoM is offline   Reply With Quote