View Single Post
Old 05-16-2001, 12:57 AM   #66
Blk89GT
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Mach 1:

We all like Fords better, for whatever our reasons are, it doesnt matter, does it? Its a passion, and this argument could go on forever, so sometimes its pointless to start something like this.
This is the one thought out of everything written in this thread that i whole-heartedly agree with. Nothing annoys me more than people who come into a forum, any forum, and tell the people there what they should like or tell them that the cars they are interested in suck. Honestly, i don't like the Mustang guys who go to Chevy forums and start arguments either. I have friends who own and race Camaros and of course i have friends who own and race Stangs. We joke around with one another about which is better, and if the above posts were just joking between friends and competitors that would be cool. But instead this is just an argument where both sides like a certain car and they think if they say "mines better than yours" enough times; they will convince their opposition to agree with them. Sorry this post is so long. But i read post after post of childish name calling in this online pi$$ing contest, and i just wanted to give my response. Now please don't let this post stop you guys from flaming one another and probably me now as well. You certainly seem to enjoy it. By the way, i apologize to the few guys from both camps who have been genuinely respectful to everyone in this thread. This rant is not aimed at you.

------------------
'89 GT- Pro 5.0 shifter, alum. driveshaft, C/F Dual-Fric. Clutch, BBK shorties, MAC H-Pipe, Dynomax Super Turbo Cat-Back, more to come...
Blk89GT is offline   Reply With Quote