View Single Post
Old 10-16-2001, 08:54 PM   #34
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 95mustanggt:
It's easy to kill your self on a bike, I just can't believe how dumb some of these guys are. Do they know how close they could be to death?
A good portion of them do not. Then again, I know guys who can ride wheelies all the way down the highway weaving the lines like a slalom, front wheel never touching the ground. Our perception of that any given rider is actually relatively under control is difficult to actually prove correct. For all you know the nut you see doing **** like that is a professional racer. A lot of Scooby's out there are just monkey see-monkey do though. Too bad it's hard to tell the pros from the punks.

Same with us though. How many times have you seen some punk-*** driving a stang that has no idea what he's doing? Attempting the same thing, somebody who knows what they are doing is much more in control of the situation.

It goes back to an earlier post about a guy killing himself at the track on a bike posted by TurboLX I think. You have to respect the machine you are on, especially things like snowmobiles, atv's, and motorcycles. If you don't, you're gonna die.
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote