View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 01:03 AM   #12
Nevadanut
Registered Member

Cool Re: Stay away from DYNAMIC RACING Products

Just had a problem with Dynamic Racing Products - appears they are in the business of taking advantage of people and not providing parts or service as expected by other reputable companies. Just recently rec'd a shipment from Dynamic Racing Products (2682 NW 121 Drive, Coral Springs, Fla 33065). They quoted a price to me including shipping when I ordered the parts. However, there are problems concerning additional shipping charges after I have already paid for the items. They shipped a box that was classified as oversize by USPS (length and girth totalled 122" - max size is 108"). In order to receive the parts, I had to pay an additional oversize surcharge of nearly $75.00 due to them not checking it on the other end prior to shipping. Now they are not wanting to cover their mistake, and expect me to absorb the additional costs. They obviously did not check it when shipping the item or the Post Office would have billed them due to it being oversize. I am soliciting information or suggestions from other fellow Mustang Owners who may have dealt with them. Has anybody else been stuck with shipments from Dynamic Racing Products? Perhaps I can prevent someone else from dealing with the expensive "non-customer support" that I've rec'd from them. I have retained copies of all e-mail and payment information. If anyone has been in this position, what course of action did you take? I highly suggest you really think about who you're dealing with prior to letting them have any of your $$$ or finalizing any parts dealings with them. Thought I was safe - but not so - they apparently have a real bad track record concerning taking the $$$ but not providing what they said they would. I have rec'd a couple of e-mails detailing horrible situations that other fellow Mustang owners have had to deal with concerning the same people. They have admitted their mistake in e-mails I've rec'd from Dynamic Racing Products. Now they want to backpedal and are asking me to return the parts and they promise to give me a full refund - Yeah - I don't think so. I'm not going to stoop low enough to lose the parts AND the $$$. It will catch up with them soon enough. Notice how the address and locations of the business have changed over the years? I hate to use the ugly word, but perhaps a term utilized with this type of behavior is known as fraud? I smell bad business, and apparently so have some of the people on this message board as well. Again, I caution you before spending the $$$. I've got plenty of documentation that supports my theory.
Nevadanut is offline   Reply With Quote