View Single Post
Old 06-16-2002, 10:41 PM   #5
82 GT
Import Slayer

Default Head gaskets look replaced

Mustangbelle, I noticed gasket sealer on the intake and it appears to have different valve cover gaskets. I am hoping that this is an indication of repaced head gaskets.
Today I had to bypass the heater core, replace the temp sending unit to the gauge and I installed a new radiator cap.
Next I plan on flushing the cooling system, oil change and serpentine belt. All this car has to do is last us until next income tax time. It's inspected until 4/03 so I don't plan on needing it inspected during the time I own it.
It has 91K on the odometer and I hope this is another good indication the head gaskets are replaced.
I just need this car to last me a year......that's it ..........and then I will unload it on someone else and get a really nice car for her.
'82 GT 351W (.060)Comp Cams 274* Extreme Energy cam, ported & polished heads w/ 1.94/1.60 valves 10.3:1 flat top pistons,stealth intake, Mallory dizzy,Holley 750dp carb, BBK shorties,Flowmaster exhaust,C-4 with 3700 stall converter, B&M pro shifter,8.8 rear, 4:10's, subframes, electric fan, powermaster alternator, 4 core radiator.
82 GT is offline   Reply With Quote