Thread: Stupid cops!
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2002, 11:00 PM   #28
Jeb_Bush_2000
Registered Member

Quote:
You need to grow up.

Personally, I think you need to grow up. However, I'm not one to insult people over the 'net, so I won't go any further than that.

It's pretty clear, Unit, that you've had some sort of negative experience with the police. Maybe when you were a kid, someone stole your bike, and they never found it. Maybe you were having some harmless fun, and you got chewed out for it. Whatever the case, you've had nothing but negative contact with them.

Am I denying that there are a**hole cops? Of course not. But there are a**holes in every profession. Cashiers, bank tellers, lawyers, doctors. All of them might very well be an a**hole. Of course, a cashier can't overcharge you by hundreds of dollars because they don't like the kinds of things you bought.

Anyway, I accidentially deleted the previous draft of this post, and am retyping it from memory, and now I think I've left a part out, so I'll go right to the Big Finish.

I had said it in an earlier post, but I think it bears repeating: When you put your health and wellbeing in the hands of every lowlife with a grudge against the police...not for your own personal gains, but for the greater good of the public...then you can go on a tirade about how all cops are corrupt pricks with every agenda but justice on their minds. Until then, shut up and take it like a man. The "I hate cops" thing is getting old.

R.I.P. 05/30/02

"I've seen some crazy stuff in my life, but that...was...AWESOME!!! Oh, sorry about your car, man."
Jeb_Bush_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote