Thread: Vent!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2005, 01:52 PM   #15
smokedchevy
Registered Member

Default Re: Vent!!!!!!

It boils down to who has the most money in their car. In the 80's and 90's the choice to build was a small block chevy. Tons of parts, cheap prices, went fast for cheap. The tables are turning now. Now, the 5.0 has a plethora of aftermarket pieces at discount prices.

Since the beginning of time, man has always competed with others. Be it, who can run the fastest, to the first time a motor carriage raced another down a dirt road in the west. I drive an F150 with a 6" lift and 37" tires and people still try to race me in their Chevy and Dodge trucks. I just ignore them. Don't even get me started on those Toyota truck guys!

When I used to drive my stang on the street before it got too radical I had an ambulance try to race me!! People yelling at me light it up! It gets old. If you're sitting at a stoplight and some punk kid pulls up to you in his 72 primered Nova, complete with rod knock and exhaust leak, just roll your eyes at him and shake your head. He'll get the picture.
92 GT, 4:10 gears, centerforce clutch, 6# powerdyne blower, bbk h-pipe, flowmasters

65 Mustang 13.50 107mph 3000' ALt.

65 Falcon Straight Axle Drag Car
smokedchevy is offline   Reply With Quote