Thread: The blue light
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2002, 01:54 AM   #1
bigred90gt
2 Stangs in the Stable

Default The blue light

As most of you probably don't know, the area that work in, Houston Ship Channel near Pasadena/Deer Park area, was specifically called out in a terroristic threat due to the importance and abundance of the oil and gas industry in this area. Well, the other night, I was driving down the freeway, facing that general area, and all of a sudden the sky lit up with two flashes. They were extremely bright with a blue tint/haze, almost like the color of most "superwhite" headlights. They started from the ground up and were dome shaped, one on top of the other. I thought for a minute that was going crazy and then my g/f asked if I had seen it. My heart dropped to my feet. I thought the lower half of Texas was about to become the newest edition to the gulf of mexico. I called my job and they heard nothing. I called friend of mine in Clear Lake and he heard nothing. I watched the news and listened to the radio the next day and nothing. WTF??? If anyone has any insight as to what this could have been, please fill me in. I thought a possible electircal explosion, but that would have been all over the news. Some people suggested possibly a transformer, but if that was a transformer, it would have had to have been the size of a football field to put off the intensity of light I saw and it would have been on the news. I am at my minds end on this one. Anyone???
Caymon
Rice Haters Club Member #128
bigred90gt is offline   Reply With Quote