View Single Post
Old 05-16-2002, 02:45 AM   #25
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Hmmm...From what I gatherd from the intial post Mr Makevilla is saying that most Mustangs are stock. Hmmmm....Most Mustangs are modified in reality. Half of those have more than a K&N, Exhaust and Cold Air.

Once again..Hmmm...in any given town, how many 12 second, and 11 second stangs do you have running around town (I know in Fayetteville, and even my home town in PA, New Kensington) you have more than a handfull. Now...How many 12 second, and 11 second Imports do you see??? Maybe 1 or 2 at most!

How many do ya see at the track? 1 or 2 (Which are the same ones you see on the street)

Dude, you must live in an alternate universe or something. Do you know how many Forced induction Stangs run around? Alot. Talk about engine swaps, how many 351's have been put in the place of a 302...ALOT.

If you dont like the Mustang, that sounds like your problem. Me, along with quite a few here, dont care for imports (Even though there are a few cool ones....Speaking of which, where has Inferno Been?) I dont like the looks of them, and I dont much like the Front wheel drive aspect of them.

As for ya beating Mustangs, you didnt mention what ya got there man. Why not? Maybe because your all talk, just like the WRX guy that said he NEVER LOST TO MUSTANGS...SO I HAD TO BE SPRAYING TO BEAT HIM, I demolished him....A few times. There cool cars those WRX's, just that the guy driving it was not.

SO...WHAT IS IT THAT YOU DRIVE?

2000 Perf Red Mustang GT. 5spd. Stage 2 CNC heads with Large Valves, Comp Cams (270-274 dur .550 lift), Forged Crank, DRP pistons, Manly H-beams, Pro M 87 mm Mass Air, 24lb Inj, 75mm TB, Plenum Spacer ,Long Tube Headers, Homemade H-pipe, 2 chamber Flows, 4:10's, Steeda Tri-Ax, LKW 70/30's, Eibach Drag Springs, Steeda SubFrames, Battle Boxes, Rear Girdle, Adj uppers, Alunimum Drshft, Southside Lift Bars.

Project Cars, 64 1/2 6cyl coupe, 1930 Model A Nostalgia Rod.