Thread: Horse kit.
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2001, 05:40 PM   #6
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by #1 Pony:
ok..Crazy horse gt: why?

1Bad89: I've never seen one like that in real life, but Tim Allen and the team uses that type of horse, that was the first time I ever saw it, and also for a Muatng Saleen on GT2 had that same kit.White and black.
I thought the flames would be neat too, but only if the flames went up the back of the horse. I'm drawing a pic now.

5.0 HO: what do you mean if it was 'painted' on the car? What vinyl is wrong?
I don't think it's all that ricey. I think the clear lights set off the black in the back. I don't love the car, no, and I does not have that beautiful stock feel, but it's the persons own style. I personal feel, no euro lights should ever be on a mustang or any domestic.

Its a cool looking car, But for my taste too much vinyl. Like you said to each there own.

Later

------------------
88 mustang gt convertible bored to 306 BBk equal length headers, mac cold air fender kit, 3.73 FMS gears, Steeds Tri-ax shifter, Steeda underdrive pullies, Custom off road X-pipe, 2 chamber flow masters, cowl hood, nitto drag radials, ford racing clutch, 160* thermostat 16 degrees of timing electric fan off 94' t-bird jacobs electronics cap and wires. Edelbrock 1 1/2 inch drop springs. (Best E.T. 14.79@93mph @3000ft)
Dark_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote