View Single Post
Old 03-28-2002, 08:15 AM   #1
Eric4Nitrous
Registered Member

Default Life is Being Threatened by a RICER!!!

I was on my way to my buddy's house to leave my trailer there (that's where I keep my car), anywayz, I was sittin at a light and these three punks in a Riced out Eclipse kept lookin at me at the light..so I casually look over and they give me the Finger?? WTF??? So, I ignored it and went on about my business. Well light turns green and I pulled over in a Little convenient store to get a drink. Well When I parked the truck and trailer on the side and I came back out, the same three guys that flicked me off are over their lookin at my trailer. When I came up he had the nerve to ask me what Kind of POS I had in the trailer. I told him just a Pro Street Yugo.lol He said look smarta** I know what you have in there. Then I asked him why he asked then?? He asked if I wanted to run him. I was just joking around and asked him run what?? That Fast and Furious Special over there?? Man he got FURIOUS. He said I tell you what Punk, I'll kick your a** right here. I said what's stoppin ya. He got so furious!!! He left in a mad rage. Oh well, He'll get over it. Sorry for making it so long, just had to let you people know how many STUPID people their are out there.

Eric
Eric4Nitrous is offline   Reply With Quote