View Single Post
Old 06-23-2002, 12:34 AM   #5
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Ohh... yeh? It's my buddies GTec he let me borrow it for acouple days, but I was doing it with him when I recorded 300hp, I put my car as 3700 pounds (I had 3 other ppl in the car with me) but I had no spare or jack or anything cause I don't even really have one yet. I honestly don't know what's done to this car, although it has a K&N (Yippie! ) and I believe it's a Holly 650 carb which needs to be rebuilt and setup. I honestly believe I could record more hp. It's a stock manifold which I'm going to be buying a Eldebrock as soon as I make some money to buy it. But I know something has been done to her cause she moves. And she has 3.73's or something steep in her cause she is around 3000rpm in 4th doing 60mph. Anyone got a better guess on what gears she has in it? Anyway, I will have my carb rebuilt, setup, intake, and then hoping maybe an ignition and then have her dyno'd, or I make take her to a guy and get him to check over the engine and tell me what's been done. Any ideas how I can tell if it's been bored? I really have no idea how to check what's been done to it. I wish I knew though.

And what are you talking about the switch to the bottom left my light switch?
Where did you see a picture of it?
I'm thinking my reverse lights, I have to turn on my reverse lights when I'm backing up seperate. But I thought all older Mustangs had that, or maybe just the standards? I'm not sure quite exactly which one ya're talking about.

Either way I've had to much coffee and I'm probably just rambling on here and I appologize. lol Ok I'm going to go find something to work off this coffee. lol

Take it easy,
§am.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote