Thread: Gay Marriage
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2004, 02:51 PM   #63
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Smile James rides off into the sunset. Bye.

Originally posted by srv1 :

Quote:
Jim, you hurt my feelings I'm going to cry now you internet bully. You wait and see, I will get my internet friends after you!
James:, a review of the messages on this thread will show that you entered it with a wild attack on me, my morals, my motives and my intelligence. I simply responded by calling you on your unwarranted belligerence and inability to tolerate dissent from what you choose to believe. No need for hostility or hurt feelings.

Quote:
Just because you answer alot of questions and helped people out doesnt mean you are correct. Anyone can spout out crap. I rather be a schizo than homophobic. Well water ever floats your boat, bully I really do hope that gay marriage gets accepted across the U.S. so they can have a gay wedding right in your home town and you can chase them with your bible
James, you make this too easy.

Quote:
Oh yeah just because you were administrator, moderator or aszkisser, that doesnt mean squat. That doesnt prove your knowledge or anything else for the matter. One more thing, dont talk shit about Chris. He has made one if not the best, forum on the net, than any place I have been so far and has made more friends in the past year than you probably in your whole lifetime. He has a wonderful personality something you lack highly of.
I think Dan McClain might disagree with your dismissiveness toward my contributions here. I'm sure you're convinced that Chris is a wonderful human being and a very cool guy that you all know and love. He may be for all I know. Unfortunately, that is totally irrelevant to anything that has been discussed here.

Quote:
Have a good day!
Somehow I detect a note of insincerity in that wish but I'll have a good day anyway. I usually do.