View Single Post
Old 07-02-2001, 12:57 PM   #2
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

TONS, I mean TONS of my dreams involve cars. I've had some might strange ones to.

I had a dream that I got a AC Cobra 427 s/c. I was so happy. Me and my girl were driving down this road and bumped into some friends. We went out to eat and when we came back out of the restraunt, my car had deflated. I remember saying "Oh NO, I've been ripped off, I got one of those cheap inflatable replicas." The body on teh car was inflatable.

So in my dream i had to patch my cars body and re inflate it. Then the body blew out while driving down the street.

Had two dreams like that.

And another one I remember was that I had gotten a 68 1/2 Mustang Fastback with the 428 Cobra Jet, me and my friend went to go cruising so we hopped in. I bragged about having so much power. I cranked the car and it spun tires in Nuetral, or park while cranking it up it had so much power Dont ask.

Also had a dream I stole (well took for a joy ride) a 66 ragtop and went cruising in it.

Had a dream about my old mustang. I got up and looked out the window to see two figures sitting in it. It was night so I was squinting, then the interior lights came on and it was two decaying corpses in my trying to put the seat belts on. They looked like me and my girlfriend at the time, Diane. They saw me looking at them and told me to never forget to buckle up.

THere are so many more, but I better end my post now before I get carried away.

------------------
64 1/2 "D" code Red Mustang Coupe. 289, C4, Mallory duel point. Ported & Polished 65 heads shaved .01 with 351 valves, 11:1 comp, 1.7:1 rockers, blue wolverine lumpy cam, modified 4100 Hipo 4 barrel. GT Apperance pkg. And to many others to list
2000 Perf Red Mustang GT. 5spd. BBK Underdrive pulleys, Flotech off-road H pipe. Hurst T-Handle, 40 series Flowmasters, Steeda Tri-Ax
64 1/2 red 6cyl coupe.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote