Thread: more on love
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2004, 06:02 PM   #11
jocatmust
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Fox Body
Have you determined if he wants the marriage to really end or not? Is there any chance (according to him) if the marriage can really be saved? Have you asked him? Is it all riding on you signing those papers? Have any of you considered any type of marriage counseling, even at this point (without the mother-in-law). Is he really worth the effort?
Sorry i did not answer you fully. He saids that he wants to get separation papers. Then he saids maybe we can talk and we are laughing at each other. I can't let go that there may be some hope still left there. i feel if we can laugh that there must be hope. those d--- papers! i have told him that i want the papers so I can take them to a lawyer's office so he/she can explain them to me, so i know what I might be signing. Yes, we have already started counseling. We went to one session together and went great. Then i went to my alone session, then he went to his. He told me that the counseler told him that our marriage didnot have a snows ball in h of lasting. I guess that is what he wanted to hear. We went to her to save our marriage, not to have her destroy it. i told her this. Bad choice of counselor. Again, for love and marriage he is worth it.
jocatmust is offline   Reply With Quote