View Single Post
Old 03-06-2002, 06:49 PM   #31
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

Not flaming here but some of you cant read.

he slowed from 35 to 32 mph in is own words not from 35 to 3 mph.

You already knew that the trucker wasnt very smart or he would not of been on your @SS. Now knowing that the last thing I would have done is slam on my brakes in the Ice so that this moron can rear me.

You should have been more considerate for the people that were behind the rig. What if someone that was passing in the other lane would have hit his trailor when he fish tailed in the other lane.

I work in a pipe yard so I deal with truckers all day and I hate to say it but most of these guys are socialy disfunctional morons.

Especially the ones from the west coast that come to haul pipe to California.......They knew when they left California they were coming to Texas to pick up some pipe and they show up at my yard with no straps or chains of any kind and I ask them how do you expect the pipe tp stay on the truck and they say it is so heavy it wont go any where, will it?? Most of the Hundreds of truck drivers I have delt with are definitey BOTTOM DWELERS .

I am not saying that all truckers are morons there are a few of them that I have become friends with over the years.

>>>>>>>>The statements made by Dark_5.0 are just his opinion and not meant to anger the bleeding heart liberals that might read this post<<<<<<<<<<