View Single Post
Old 05-17-2005, 11:48 AM   #1
Jwade
Registered Member

Default LX Coupe Stolen in DFW Texas

Car was taken from my house in Trophy Club, Texas....very near to the Texas Motor Speedway.

My cars both normally stay in the garage, however, I've left the Mustang out the last couple of days b/c I've got a motor spread-out on one side of the garage....and of course this is when it gets stolen. I'm pretty sure that whoever took my car knows me from one of the msg boards or local shows, etc. I live in a fairly small community, and we do not have random crime out here....the cops told me that there have only been 2 cars reported stolen out here in the past 4 years....so this wasn't random...some asshole has been watching for it to sit out!

Nevertheless, I'd like to ask that everyone please keep your eyes open for it or any of it's parts....I've included a couple pics. It has a lot of stuff on it...it's a built 302 with SVO Aluminum heads, Vortech S-Trim, Edelbrock Intake (old school 5.0 that is heavily ported), all of the typical stuff like Pro-M MAF, Bosch 36# injectors, BBK/Edelbrock T-Body, MSD....also has real Cobra-R's, Cobra Brake/5-lug conversion, Tokico 5-way adjustable shocks and struts, etc, etc....the list goes on and on, and is making me sick sitting here thinking about all the stuff that's gone with it!...

One thing that I expect will eventually surface is it's glovebox door - it's blue, and it is signed by Carroll Shelby with a silver paint pen.

Please keep your eyes out for anyone selling parts all of a sudden! And if you see anything, shoot me a PM or send an email to the address in the attached pic.

Thanks!