View Single Post
Old 06-06-2002, 05:16 PM   #31
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 929PhoenixSquid

You gotta look at it this way. It's actually cheaper to add a supercharger to a V6 than do a 5.0 or 4.6 swap. With a few other mods, they could easily catch you.

Also, keep in mind that just because your car is CAPABLE of running low 13's, does NOT mean you actually have the experience, talent or skill to do so yourself. My 929 is capable of low 10's. That doesn't mean I'll ever run them with my fat as on it.
Actually, I just put my foot down and go (it's auto) doesnt take too much skill or experience. Toughest part was figuring out how to launch it, but I think I have that down now.

As far as 95mustanggt said, I'm pretty sure I won't run into that twin turbo'd v6 stang running around here in my 24000 person town. That's a sick car, and would most certainly hand me my *** like no other, but the fact is, I will NEVER pull up to a stoplight next to it. The chances of me running into a v6 stang in my town with enough power to beat me has got to be astronomical. I'll make another promise though: If I ever do get beat by a v6, I'll post about it here. Until then...

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Cofounder of Raccoon Racing