View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 01:52 PM   #3
bmxmon
Registered Member

Default Re: Mac vs. PC, what do you use?

I've read that article several times! I've actually been having problems and do believe that my mobo (an MSI) isnt nearly as compatible as my brothers, a Gigabyte. We had OSX running and whatnot already without much fuss on his, but mine is quite reluctant. We got OSX installed on one of my Harddrives now, but it still doesnt want to load into Leopard. What im thinking/hoping is that Apple will just release their OS to all systems, if they did that I think they would gain a big chunk of the market. Probably tough to do that though when they make so much money off their systems currently. I cant remember if I've ever even heard of Gos before?! Just googled it, looks pretty sweet. Says its geared towards myspace users, thats weird. Ubuntu is a pretty sweet OS. I think windows has a pretty long future yet, im sure there are people out there that dont know any of these other OS's exists, and when you have the money microsoft does they could probably continue to put out some crappy software. Also, I think Vista will pick up more and more steam, quite a few people I know are switching over to it. (Im still running xp)