Thread: Airbags suck
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2002, 07:52 PM   #29
this is not cbring
Registered Member

1) i like airbags, they make me feel more secure..........they have come a long way in the last 7 or so years with angles and speeds to make them safer and better..........my gti has airbags all over the place, about 8 of them LOL..........part of why i bought it

2) i honestly have never forgotten to wear my seatbelt.......do it every single time before i put my car in gear.........my parents raised me that way, then it was reinforced when my best friend died in an accident that shoulda been minor, but he was ejected from the car

3)
Quote:
Sort of how like it should be an OPTION not a law, for people over 18 to wear a seat belt. If someone puts themself at risk by not wearing a seatbelt, let them deal with the consequences.
not really the case, when several people have an accident and get hurt seriously for not wearing your seatbelt, it is reflected in EVERYONE's health care and insurance costs............plus with it being a law, if you get a ticket, it may help make the roads i drive on a bit smoother in the future........my local community needs the revenue

4) airbags are an option.......your 86 or whatever mustang doesn't have them does it?............just not an option with new cars