View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 11:21 PM   #24
CupCake
Registered Member

Default Re: How things can change:

The car was very nice, it sounded cool and it looked all sharp. Unfortunally, I was not able to get it. There were a lot of things that were not right with it. It didn't have any rust though. The car was lowered but it was not done the right way. The springs were cut and then put back into the car. The wheels had spacers, the exhaust had turn-downs after the mufflers and the noise in the car was too loud for my taste. I had a headache after driving for about an hour. The car had been repainted and it had orange peel. The window on the passenger side was not going down and when we were able to push it down the handle will move on the outside. We also found a piece of glass on the map pocket on that same side. My gut just told me that getting it will be a bad idea.

I spent a lot of time looking for another one during the weekend. Now I have one. My new car is a blue 2001 Convertible Mustang. I love it. It has some really big wheels and tires and it is pretty much brand new on the inside. I will take some pictures of it and show it you guys. Thank you for all of the support and advise. I still don't have the money from the insurance company, hopefully I will get it soon. I am not looking forward to get new tires. I looked on Ebay and found that the wheels that are there right now cost $1,400. That is a lot for me.