MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 12-03-2001, 09:42 PM   #1
TXinPA
Registered Member

Unhappy homeless

well, i can now say that sh1t has hit the fan.

i am sitting here in massachtuchitz and my ex fiance is in pennsylvania, PACKING UP MY THINGS. when i left he said i had as long as i needed to find my own place and get moved. then i get an email saying he has 3/4 of my things boxed up.

i asked him before i left not to pack anything yet, because i don't like anyone in my stuff. he agreed. now he denys all that. he's such a lieing piece of sheeeyit.

i have no idea where i'm going to be living. i am probably going to get a motor home since i travel alot. i will be alone. real safe. i guess i really have noone i can rely on for anything. sometimes i don'y know how i keep going.

'' it's just me, from nowhere, who has noone.''
TXinPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2001, 09:46 PM   #2
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Sorry to hear that, thats rough. But you have all of us. We're all here to help you threw the rough times. Your ex sounds like a dick, your best off without him. Anyone not to listen to something simple that you ask like that is obviously a prick.

I wish you the best of luck in the future,
and don't worry things always turn around.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2001, 10:14 PM   #3
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

I think that's definitely for the best that you guys separate...It will pay off in the future I assume...It just sucks that he's being suck a fuckhead about it....packing up all your stuff after he agreed not to...what kind of a person would do that? And why is he in such a hurry anyways? What an ***...

Well, I think your idea about a motor home is a good one...but do you have a laptop so you can keep checking in with us!?!?! You better get one if you don't already have one!!!!
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2001, 10:50 PM   #4
69fastback
IRAQ VET

That is a pretty messed up thing to do. I wish u lots of luck. I hope u find a home soon. We will all be praying for u. If u really like to drive around then a motorhome sounds like a good idea. Take care of urself and let us know how u are doing.
91 GT
69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2001, 11:09 PM   #5
RAGE_5.0
Registered Member

i'm sorry to hear that ur ex fiance is such an *******.i'm sure everything will be much better with oput him in ur life.it is better that this happen now then after u got married

i think u will like a motor home if u like to travel. we used to have 1 even though i didn't like it that much i have some good memories though and we sold it for a down payment on our house. i think it was powered by a 440
good luck in ur search for a new home
Old 12-03-2001, 11:46 PM   #6
srv1
Get down.....

Lightbulb IDEA!

since you are purchasing a motorhome, why dont you travel around the country and meet all of us? then you will have friends everywhere! hey, just a thought.......
Old 12-04-2001, 12:18 AM   #7
Unit 5302
Registered Member

That guy is treating you like total ****. I don't get it. I honestly don't understand why anybody would be such a ****.

Too bad it's too cold for you here in MN. Brrrrr... winchills down to -60*f every winter. Hehe.

Seriously though, nobody deserves what you're going through. I wish I had all the answers, but I don't. Hang in there!
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2001, 02:01 AM   #8
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

I think srv1 had a GREAT idea! You can just buy a motorhome and then make a list of all the MustangWorks members and go visit some of them.

I know there is a great spare bedroom at my house if you'd come here and didn't want to sleep in your RV. My mom and dad can both cook up a storm and would be happy to feed you until you can't eat another bite....you'd have fun!!!
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2001, 04:31 PM   #9
NoSlow5.0
YOU HAVE NO MARBLES!!!!!!

Thumbs down RAT BASTARDD FROM HELL!!!!

That is horrible I hope you find a better guy than that, one who will treat you with respect.....and worship the ground you walk on I am here in Mass, so if you need someone to talk to, and want to meet a fellow MustangWorker send me an e-mail or something. I am actually in Providence, but that is 5 minutes from Mass. Later sweety. Jonathan
NoSlow5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2001, 08:23 PM   #10
1BAD89
Tubbed and Juiced

**'' it's just me, from nowhere, who has noone.''

Your not a no-one! Your somebody just like the rest of us. I hope things work out for you, and we are all here if you need help. Sorry things are going so bad, but they'll get better, just wait. Justin.
1BAD89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2001, 08:58 PM   #11
TXinPA
Registered Member

Smile Thanks everyone

I'm glad I have all of you here. I appreciate all of the advice and kind words. Not to mention the mean ones directed towards my ex fiance. I do travel alot though work, so if I am near any of you, I'll send you an email.

And if there are any of you nice guys out there that live near Philadelphia. PA......
TXinPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2001, 11:40 PM   #12
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Unhappy

By the way, home is where the heart is. So wherever you heart is, that's your home. I learned that was completely true.

You're never truely homeless. I do hope you find a good roof to stay under though, and I don't like the idea of you in a recreational vehicle either.
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote