MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2002, 05:56 PM   #1
langley
Registered Member

Angry thieves try to strike again

let me set the story up- My buddy has a condo on a 1st floor and it faces the street,so when I go over there I park on the street in front of his place so I can see it,well last night I was over there watching that "thirteen ghosts" movie, when his girlfriend got up to go have a smoke,while she was having a smoke she said there was a fat kid lurring around our vehicles[my friend has a 97 f-150 lariet extra cab jacked up with 11 inches of lift and 38 inch super swampers,and full bush guards,very nice truck] so my friend got up and had a look, he was like'what the ***** is that kid doing"so then I get up and I see this fat kid hovering around our vehicles, then he started to walk closer to my car,the whole time staring at me,so I opened the sliding door ready to jump over the patio and smash this kids face in, he got about 2 feet away from my car then he waved,next thing I know this dodge caravan drives up and picks him up,so me and my friend went looking for the van but couldn't find it,needless to say I went home and got my club before we finish the movie that is the 5th break in or attempted break in,in 8 months.Even though I have a alarm with a kill switch they still try to break in,you can easyly see the bright blinking red light, this was the first time I stopped them,all the other times they puch out my lock and open the door when the alarm goes off and by the time I'm out there they are gone.I can't wait to catch someone, I think I would invite my whole neighborhood to come and get their anger out on the lifeless corspe that once used to be a car thief
1990 lx coupe-AOD,15inch drag lites,3inch cowl hood,blue with blue ghost flames,Autometer monster tach,oil pressure and water temp sport comp guages,polished stock valve covers,MSD blaster coil,Ford motorsport underdrive pulleys,Johnson strut tower brace,Johnson G-load brace,hooker super comp headers,2-chamber flowmaster and flowmaster h-pipe 2 1/2,4:10 richmond gears,B&M stage 2 shift kit,bbk 70mm throttle body,73mm mas air sensor,holley systemax 2 intake,bbk cold air intake[fenderwell],frpp wires,crane 1.7 gold roleer rockers,crane e303 cam,hight flow water pump,heavy duty 4 core rad
langley is offline   Reply With Quote