MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2002, 12:22 PM   #16
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

Default HEY!!!

U ppl NEED to read. I was the one who got pulled over to the exuast, quit rubbing me name in the mud!

Look below, this is what u all posted. Then look at the very first post on here.

Next time, get your damn info straight, and yes I'm a little pist!

Quote:
Originally posted by Unit 5302

LOL!!

Man, you really need to learn to R E A D. As I've said 2X now. Blwn93 doesn't have any damn TINT. Never did. mustangman had the fricken tint. Cripes. Blwn93 got pulled over for EXHAUST. Yet he had catalytic converters AND mufflers.

You're not making police look real good in the intellegence area right now, LOL.
Quote:
My apologies Blwn93 I had you mixed up with mustang man.
Quote:
Okay,

My post was not in reference to mustangman everyone can see that he was wrong. He did not deny he was wrong.

My post was in response to Blwn93 and his actions to avoid his ticket.

When you tamper with evidence, remove the illegal tint from your car prior to court, you have done something wrong. The act of removing the tint is more egregious than the original violation.

If he Blwn93 made any statement to the court indicating his tint was legal, he perjured himself. That is also wrong.

If he made no statement but led the court to believe that his tint was legal. That is also wrong.

He broke the law again. You must understand that his actions, removing the tint misleading the court, were wrong. *hit they were criminal. So, your argument that he did nothing wrong has a few holes in it.

If you want to say that his actions were justifiable given the trivial nature of his original offense, then say that. Saying that he did "nothing wrong" is just not accurate.

This has been fun, let's try it again sometime.

Elliot
Quote:
elliotness Recent examples point to poor reading and comprehension skills for police officers. Blwn93 did nothing wrong. He was the guy down the thread a ways who was pulled over because the officer thought his exhaust was too loud, even though the mufflers and cats were on the car. I never began to say mustangman didn't do anything wrong.
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am
mustangman65_79 is offline   Reply With Quote