MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-07-2002, 11:48 AM   #11
jj_jonathon
Trisket

Default Re: Re: Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally posted by StreetPony
any homosexual knows......and i know because of my personal experiences with my brother. ask _any_ homosexual if it is a choice and show me _one_ that says he "chose" to be gay. they all say they were born gay....are they all liars?
...you aren't gay...so you can't rely on what your brother tells you or implies...you cant know if one is born gay if you arent....do you think you were born heterosexual? i dont think so...why was there a larger percentage of homosexuals back when it was acceptable then? hundreds of years ago when it was a preferred lifestyle for so many...these men wouldnt say they were born gay, simply that they prefer men...explain to me why today's society tends not to find larger women attractive? they used to be, because society made them attractive....now we all search for that supermodel look....so anyone who happens to like the look of a larger woman should be considered "born into it" as well? because you can't say that just one sexual preference could born unto (not that you did)....so if we are all born into lives and make small decisions along the way, then how can you be an atheist?...shouldn't you believe that there is no fate destined upon people?

and i never said i know your brother better than you do...but as a person you need to be able to accept the fact that no matter what your brother thinks he feels or knows, its all about his surroundings...children in rundown neighborhoods tend to be punks, children from rish neighborhoods tend to be stuck up, children from religious homes will tend to accpect their parents beliefs and questions anyone elses because you trust your parents, children from homes with an abusive parent tend to not voice themselves very well....of course every scenario has exceptions where special circumstances have arisen at one point or another that can reshape a person beyond the scope of the house...your brother could be considered that...

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/