MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2002, 01:44 PM   #1
RedLilPony
It's been awhile, huh?

Angry Ya So My Day Sucked Yesterday

OK, BESIDES being slammed with school, having my car keyed, and trying to plan a wedding I had a heck of a lot of crap on my plate yesterday. I almost got my gun... (OK it's not THAT bad but it's pretty bad.)

I go out to Beauty and load up my art stuff to go to school. (As I walked past the key mark I crenged) I manually opened my driver's side door (because my F****** alarm is shot) and got in. I turned the key and the lil trooper fired up. I let her warm up a sec and then put it in reverse. When I was done backing up I applied the brakes. OK YA NO BRAKES. So I said: Shoot. No freakin brakes (Rated G version). SO I put her back into her spot and unloaded my stuff. I woke Anthony up and I took my car (VERY carefully) to the shop with him following in the Cobra. So we get the car there and the dude says: Ya we can fix her right up! WHEW! I was relieved. So Anthony and I went to run some errands (Ya Ya I skipped School) and while we were at lunch the dude calls and says: UGHHH There's a problem. Turns out my front brakes were F****** up and needed to be machined. Anyways, So We go to pick up Beauty and find the tech getting out of her with a bag of freakin wendy's and then find out that the bill is $470!!! Well.... I DON'T HAVE $470 Bucks!!! So I said FINE charge it! So Beauty's all fixed and paid for. I go to get in Beauty and Anthony goes to the Cobra. WELL the COBRA won't START. AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

So right now the Cobra is being fixed for an electrical problem and it needs a NEW TRANSMISSION.

SO now that you all know about my day I'm gonna go have a nice drink. Then I'm gonna have a second.

RedLilPony.com
RedLilPony is offline   Reply With Quote