MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 2.75 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2003, 10:56 AM   #33
JaxTheDJ
Registered Member

I have been following this thread<i too dont know what This Eric guy has to gain from exagerations and boasting,guess he is one of those types that has been shunned all his life and thinks he needs to be "the man" on a message board. Sounds like a young guy who is in desperate need of acceptance,problem is.....somewhere down the line you have to prove what you say and that's sad. You are who you are and you own what you own,nothing can change that . I have seen quite a few claims on this and other boards that seem a bit odd to me but who am I to say who owns what and how fast they run.Problem is when you lie that often sooner or later you slip and someone catches you.Eric or whoever you are I hope you learned a lesson from this.People will accept you for who you are if you dont bullshit them and try to make them feel inferior,life's lessons are sometimes hard ones.

Jack
In process of buying a space shuttle
1989 Mustang LX: Converted to Carb.650 AED Holley DP,Weiand Stealth Intake,Edelbrock Performer RPM Aluminum Heads,Hooker Super Comps, Ground Pounder Uppers and Lowers,Moroso Drag Springs,NEW COMP Xtreme Energy Cam and 1.6 RR. ,a few other goodies.*** New 1/4 times-12.50
1987 SC GT ( fast as hell)
2001 Powerstroke Tow Vehicle 1989 Coupe.

Sometimes when you cry,no one sees your tears..........
Sometimes when you are happy,no one sees your smile.........
But,FART just ONE time..........