MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2001, 04:57 PM   #13
spinemup
Registered Member

is that all you base your life on???? do you have any other interests? i kind of think mustang tatoos are dumb because a tatoo symbolises your way of life. and if someone was to base thier whole life around a car i think its kinda silly. there are things that are more important,... your family, loved ones etc. mustangs are not that great they are just cheap and fast..... do you want to appear cheap and fast???? think about this, how many c-5 vette owners have chevy tatoos???? none, but the dirt rockers with big muddy trucks all have chevy power tatoos on them.... do you get my point? if you think about the design of the car....its really crappy, the suspension sux the engine is under powered the whole car needs to be modified before you even think of getting respect with it. the name "mustang" is just a legend that started with a cheap car that everyone could afford. it aint classy at all.
spinemup is offline   Reply With Quote