MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-2001, 03:00 PM   #1
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Post Tired of Life and Things going WRONG!!

When it rains, it pours. Through my 24 years of existance, one thing I can attest to is the validity behind that.

I'm so tired of dealing with personal problems, family problems, relationship problems, work problems. This week there have been so damn many of them.

Its just so overwhelming. Every one says "Just Hang in there." I know theres not much more any one can really say, but it almost seems impossible.

My step dad is in the Hospital, long story, hell be there for a few days, against his will. Theres alot more behind that than I want to say.

I'm training for a new postion at work and things are not going right at all. I cant be trained properly if They keep needing me to fill in for my old Job. I have no desk at work, our account rep took it to give to one of our Shippers. I'm so worried about being cut loose to run the loading docks and I wont have the foggiest idea of what to do.

My relationship is regretably falling apart. I dont know what to do anymore to save it. I feel like I'm always trying to pull myself out of a mile deep hole. I want so badly to salvage our relationship, but things always go wrong, something happens in the family that needs my attention, or our schedules just dont mesh. Its like I finally found what Love is, but its slipping through my fingers and I cant get a good enough grasp on it to pull it together.

Every one around the house is in such a upset mood, no one is getting along. Were all worrying about my stepdad, well most of my family.

I have a younger sister thats just so freakin shallow and hard headed. She wont do crap around the house or anything to help anyone out and my mom and her are always fighting, big time.

I'm really worried about my stepdad, I want to make sure hes okay, but he insists that no one visits him.

Things around here are just so f***ed up, with no light at the end of the tunnel. This post was to mainly get things of my chest. I feel a little better in a way.

Just wish I had friends around here who really cared, none of the people I know seem to care, and if it doesnt have to do with cars, they dont want to talk about it. I mean you guys are great, just wish there was someone to talk to directly. Some ones shoulder to cry on, or to at least listen.

[This message has been edited by Mercury (edited 06-30-2001).]
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote