MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 12-10-2001, 02:47 AM   #1
MustangKelly96
Registered Member

Talking 'Twas the night before

Twas the night before Christmas and caught at the light, Was a domestic V8 and no cops in sight, I will try, I will try, I will try with this small motor, To beat this Mustang, even with it's big blower, As light goes green and I pull like no joke, The Mustang erupts in clouds of tire smoke, Now Smasher, now Rev-ver, now Stroker, now Blitzin, These are the names of my four VTEC pistons, Racing ahead I'm the Star of the action, But I know I'm in trouble when that V8 gets traction, Grabbing second, I hear the RPM sing, My mirror is blocked by my Shopping Kart Wing, I now hear the roar, of that big monster gaining, All I can do is keep that four-banger straining, In a second, the shockwave hits with a blast, And my stickers go flying now, a thing of the past, Don't bother with third, cause now it's too late, Just try to act cool, like you can relate .

Someone posted this on SSOTN . Thought I would share and hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did.
Kelly
MustangKelly96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2001, 11:46 PM   #2
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Talking

Yeh, someone posted that acouple weeks back. Always have a good laugh when I read it.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote