MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-16-2001, 06:24 PM   #1
90LxDroptop
Registered Member

Default Finally chose a girl...

I hung out with Girl A and Girl B (this makes no sense unless u read my other thread.lol) funny thing is that it was a bunch of my friends and both girls were there...girl A knew I liked girl B but didn't know I also liked her...oh well...hung out went to eat, went to my friends house withe veryone watched Rush Hour 2...But yeah very very fun afternoon I picked girl B! We got some time alone and well we uhhh...hit it off. geez i'm such a stud...just kidding. thanx for your advice everyone b4..peace
Old 12-16-2001, 07:04 PM   #2
bri32z
street racing junkie

good for you my friend
bri32z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2001, 09:18 PM   #3
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

Good job dood....glad to see everything didn't go up in flames or anything between the 2 girls! That wouldn't have been very cool....

Hope everything turns out good with "B"....good luck!
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2001, 09:36 PM   #4
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Good Job man, hope everything works out for you.

Best Wishs!

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2001, 05:40 AM   #5
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

I didn't get to see your last post, does this Girl B have a name?

Good for u man.
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am
mustangman65_79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2001, 11:10 AM   #6
Rocket 99GT
Registered Member

now that you got girl "B" you have to share her with all your bodies.
Rocket 99GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2001, 01:19 PM   #7
90LxDroptop
Registered Member

Smile Yes she does

well, actually that's her name...Girl B...j/p...well I didn't think it was relevant....but if it matters girl A...is Laura..and B is Stephanie...Both very pretty girls...but I'm not sur ewha tto do ...I didn't ask out Stephanie or nething I just hung out with her that night...we did stuff, and w/e..but I dunno If I want to go out with this girl. I really like both...oh well...this isn't gonna end until one of them stops liking me...Then I'll be able to make an easy decision
Old 12-18-2001, 01:40 PM   #8
1BAD89
Tubbed and Juiced

You'll always have more than 1 girl that likes you and wants to be with you. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? You decide.
1BAD89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2001, 02:23 PM   #9
Coupe Devil

Quote:
Originally posted by Rocket 99GT
now that you got girl "B" you have to share her with all your bodies.
Thats right man. It aint no fun, if da homies cant have none.

So what are you gonna do with girl "A"? stay friends. Let her join the fun what? j/k
Brad

Built Ford Tough Moderator
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2001, 03:44 PM   #10
Rocket 99GT
Registered Member

Honesty....you have to be honest with them and tell them that you love both of them very much, invite both of them (at the same time) for dinner... make sure that there are candles at the table.
Next hold there hands and stare at each other eyes and tell them that you are confuse because you are crazy attracted to both...tell them that your fantasy since you were a little kid is to have 2 girls at the same time and that you don't have to participate all the time as you also would enjoy watching them love each other.
I know you must think that I am crazy (yeah you are right, I am) but the bottom line is that is that there is a chance that you don't have to hurt one of them by going with the other.
This is something that every man has to do and if they accept your proposition it will be an experience you will never forget and something you can tell your children one day.
Please let us know.

PS. Don’t forget to bring flowers when you take them out for dinner
Old 12-18-2001, 04:06 PM   #11
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

AAAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA....

That's HORRIBLE Rocket.
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2001, 08:41 PM   #12
7000rpmisheaven
Registered Member

Default Rocket is right

I would stick with rocket. He seems to know what he is talking about. Go for both at the same time. If that doesn't work, then you can choose one or the other. Maybe these two have curiousities which need stimulation. Or maybe they are already into that sort of thing. You'd never know if you didn't try.
milodon water pump, FMS 9mm wires, aluminum driveshaft, king cobra clutch
7000rpmisheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2001, 11:12 AM   #13
Strawberryblond
Registered Member

Yeah, umm... I really don't think that taking them both out is such a great idea. Think about girls and how competitive they are. You would be putting yourself in a bad situation. They could even potentially turn on you. You never know.

My suggestion is to continue "hanging out" with them untill you are able to make an edumacated decision on who to take it further with. But that's just me...

Good luck!
Strawberryblond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2001, 11:45 AM   #14
Rocket 99GT
Registered Member

"7000rpmisheaven" and I seem to be the only ones that agree regarding this issue.
I know it is a risk that you will be taking by "proposing" to both
girls but just think that if they agree you will have TWO GIRLS and you had avoided hurting their hearts.
Listen MY SON this is what you have to do...... I don't know how much money you got but if you do have money buy 3 air plane tickets to a Jamaica, surprise them with the tickets just don't tell them what your plan is yet, you will have plenty of time in Jamaica to tell them how crazy inlove you are with both of them.
Look the situation has to be right when you tell them about your feelings, maybe by the beach, in a nice restaurant, in your room, in the shower etc.
If girl A and B are already friends then it will be a piece of cake. My son; before you declare your love to them make sure you get them drunk.
Good luck and remember "7000rpmisheaven" and I are here if you need any advice.
Old 12-21-2001, 12:49 PM   #15
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Talking HA HA HA HA HA HA AH AH

LOL

Rocket 99GT, heh, heh, you better be joking.........
Stock 5.8L under 4" cowl 'glass hood, C4 w/ Transgo shift kit, Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake; Fluidyne Al radiator, Flexalite 175 electric fan, 1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, FRPP Al driveshaft; S&W 6-point cage; 2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters, 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s; Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 275/50/15 Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials;
14 x 4” K&N X-stream air filter.

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video
Stock 5.0L, 2-chamber Flowmasters, MAC CAI, Tri-Ax, Al pedals...

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2001, 08:49 AM   #16
Rocket 99GT
Registered Member

"90LxDroptop" We haven’t heard from you, I hope that things are going well and you are not lacking "cojones" expressing your feelings to BOTH girls.
Look; I know you are young and don't have much money but new years eve is coming this is when girls feel more melancholic and we man have to "stimulate" them so they can feel better.
This is the deal... invite both of them to a new year's party, introduce each other in case they don't know each other, encourage the 2 girls to dance together or hold hands.
Take advantage of midnight, this is when everyone start kissing by then you should have the 2 girls drunk hopefully some "rubbing" had already happened when they were dancing and once again encourage them to kiss after all it is "happy new years"
Good lick my son.
Old 12-26-2001, 09:04 AM   #17
7000rpmisheaven
Registered Member

Right on the money. I was at a party once, in which most people were under the influence of alcohol and, uhh, other things. I don't know who started it, but everyone started kissing everyone. Except the guys of course. It was sweet. All the girls were kissing each other. And I ended up kissing every girl at the party at least once. Unfortunately thats as far as things went. But I wasn't complaining.

Rocket 99, got any favorite spots to race in montgomery county.
milodon water pump, FMS 9mm wires, aluminum driveshaft, king cobra clutch
7000rpmisheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2001, 12:07 PM   #18
Rocket 99GT
Registered Member

"7000rpmisheaven" I normally go to high way 75 and 80 interception.
I discovered a better place though and it is in Montgomery college (Rockville campus). on sundays the parking lots are empty, it is a lot of fun.
Old 12-27-2001, 12:40 PM   #19
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Woh' now this thread is funny. lol =) Your trying to put fantasy into reality. =) I'm 17 so I know where you are coming from. How much I would love to have to female friends make with each other for me I don't expect for that to happen or even try to get it to happen. lol You guys seem to have done your homework on trying to get this done. lol Since you are good friends with Girl A (Laura) you should see how your relationship could work out and how good is your friendship is it worth risking trying to put it into a relationship and then loosing both your relationship and your friendship? And Girl B, do you think it would work out. If you want your relationship to work, like a serious relationship then look for the person who you can talk to without ever running out of stuff to talk about, the person that makes you laugh, makes you think the person that makes you feel like yourself when you are around them. If your just looking for just a physical relationship then go for the hotter one or the one that gets drunk the fastest. hehehe

Take Care,

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2001, 04:49 PM   #20
90LxDroptop
Registered Member

Default hahahaha

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I thought this thread died like last week.lol Damn you guys are hilarious...I wish I had that much money...but nah I actually made a decision...and since last thursday I've been dating Stephanie (girl B)...she's so wonderful...haha as for the trip to jamaica...lol That would rule...ahhahahaah, I got her some ralph lauren romance perfume set thing for x-mas???...I dunno...all I know is that it smelled so damn good on her and it cost me $70 bones! lol sorry guys i'm still 16...next to my parents she's the person I spent the most on (roughly $400 on both of my parents...dad DVD player, and Mom $200 in personal massages...I hear they're awesome..newayyysss...) I just realized, that If I were to ask her out after x-mas I wouldn't of had to get her a x-mas present ...just kidding. oh well. thanx for having an interest guys.

P.S. and as for me and laura....(girl A) I haven't seen her since last friday...(day after I asked out stephanie) she went to a concert with us...that was the last day I saw her since I've been workign like a mad dogg at Toys R' Us.lol holiday season is killer...So I dunno how she's takin it...I'll probably see her new years tho...peace everyone