MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-06-2002, 01:42 AM   #21
Old Guy with 87 GT
Registered Member

he he seems like a great catch .......congrats ......if she cool too ,then i'd say keep that one around ....definatly

does she got a sister.....he he
87 Mustang GT T-top >hanlon t-5, pro 5.0, centerforce clutch ,adj. cable/quatrant ,3.27s ,full 2 1/2 ex(off road H) adj. reg. ,e-cam ,70mm TB, cobra intake ,1.7rr ,ported/milled e7ets w/crane springs ,306 balaced/decked short block w/speed pro forged flat top pistons ...257rwhp/302rwt
best et 13.7@102 (4/11 )

'80 Capri (future project,currently collecting parts for 351 moter)
Old Guy with 87 GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2002, 10:16 AM   #22
cyberstang5.0
347ci of HORSE POWER!!!

Talking

Sorry to tell you old gut with 87 gt, I already have dibs on her sister
cyberstang5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2002, 02:36 PM   #23
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

If you got dibs on the sister, why is she at my house right now?
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2002, 03:47 PM   #24
5.0L_Of_Fury
Registered Member

ok guys I would watch what you say....her HUSBAND is a pretty large guy.....and from what I hear is a pretty violent....but I met her sister for the first time yesterday.....um.....wow must run in the family....
No Substitute For Cubic Inches!
BURN EM UP
fivepointzero@kytnar.org

"Give 'Er Hell"
"They Call It Minute Rice..Gee Are Those Actually Track Times?"
Firemen: We Find 'Em Hot And Leave 'Em Wet"
Rice Haters Club Member #23 (GM Ricer Fads)
Gotta Love Hatin 'Em
CLUTCHES,FUEL PUMP RELAYS,FOUR CYLINDERS
5.0L_Of_Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2002, 03:56 PM   #25
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

She never said anything about a HUSBAND....oh well.....it's worth an *** beating for a piece of that......hehe.....j/k.....
Old 01-08-2002, 01:58 AM   #26
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Default Re: Her.......

Quote:
Originally posted by 302blownpony
I know most of you probly wont care but theres a new girl in blownponys world........this girl is awesome...get this guys shes 16 already signed a modeling contract WITH VICTORIA SECRET!!!! AAAHHHHH
Glad to see this is the first thing you say about her...God forbid you talk about her grades, or her passion for motorcycles or something...I'm guessing you're in your teens...

Not only that, you post a racy pic of her on a message board? So much for protecting what you care about. I don't pretend to have a bod like that, but I'm happy to say I date someone that would never display a pic of me dressed like that.

Seems to me like you are using what is probably a very nice girl as a trophy. Too bad, its crap like that that helped me become a very skeptical person about love early in life...
Mustangbelle306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2002, 08:28 AM   #27
cyberstang5.0
347ci of HORSE POWER!!!

I personally don't believe in dating someone because they are a model or rich or what kind of Mustang they drive , but there is nothing wrong with being proud of who you are going out with. I don't speek for all guys but hopefully most of them when I say that looks aren't everything but who want's to be with a person that you are not physically attracted to? I can't stand the dumb pretty girls. I need to be able to have an intelligent conversation with her from time to time and still have fun. 302blownpony is a nice guy and I don't think he would date someone just because of their looks.
Old 01-08-2002, 01:22 PM   #28
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Quote:
Originally posted by cyberstang5.0
I personally don't believe in dating someone because they are a model or rich or what kind of Mustang they drive , but there is nothing wrong with being proud of who you are going out with.
I totally agree. I'm extremely proud of who I'm with, but not for what he looks like, but for who he is, what he does, and what he has worked for.

I know that he is a nice guy, which is why I was quite disappointed to see this thread. He hasn't really told us anything about HER, only about her contract, and what her cleavage looks like. If I were her and I saw this thread, I'd be very upset.

I know I went off the handle eariler in the thread, but its just that I see this bs all the time now from my peers, and I despise it. And I don't just mean guys: I mean men and women alike. When a female friend meets a new guy, all I hear about is how cute he is, which YES, I understand is necessary for attraction, but is that it??????

Argh...I'll just shut up now.
Old 01-08-2002, 01:47 PM   #29
cyberstang5.0
347ci of HORSE POWER!!!

Ok hows this... What inspires a person to go up to another person of the oppsite sex (with the intention to date/talk/become friends with them)? I would have to say that 9/10 of the time, it would have to be the person's physical apperance. That is what the whole "club" thing is all about, also to have a good time too. I believe that a person's personality is far more beauitful and "worth" more then thier apperance. You have a advantage over my friend 302blownpony... you have a relationship with whom ever you are seeing longer then him. Untill he falls in love with her personality, he can only "rely" on her looks. As shallow as that may seem, that is the honest truth. Until he reahes that point, it's just puppy love.
Old 01-08-2002, 01:57 PM   #30
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Oh I understand Cyber...I feel the same way about the intial attraction. I just was taken aback by him posting a racy pic and being like; 'LOOK WHAT I'M DATING!'

I've tried to date a "nice guy" that I wasn't attracted to..whew, BAD IDEA Sexy looks are grrrrrrrreat - don't get me wrong, but I was just saying its not the ONLY thing.
Old 01-08-2002, 04:16 PM   #31
Coupe Devil

I think that if Adam wants to post a pic like that he can.

However, I think that he shouldn't be like; "Look who I'm datin, and she's a model and all this stuff". I've tried to teach him that regular guys like us don't date supermodels. Thats what guy supermodels are for. I think (and don't take this the wrong way) that all women are 'High Maintenence', if you will. I'm just sayin that they are complicated creatures, much of the time they are more 'Deep' and 'In touch with thier feelings'. A man has to work hard to be with a woman. Also - dont take this the wrong way - without hard work, you will not reap any benefits from being involved or even married to someone.

He doesn't realize yet that when she signs this big Victoria Secret contract that she is gonna be like; "Adam who"? There just arent to many very humble supermodels that I can think of. She'll go for the guy with the new Mercedes, or the big house, or the great job. None of which he has. Sorry man, not tryin to bring you down but I just don't see it happenin.

Sure, I would love to date a supermodel, just like every other guy here but you better make sure you look deeper than Victoria's Secret underwear, as bad as I hate to say that.
It is too bad that you have to weed through all the bad ones to find the one that's for you. It would be nice if we knew when we were born who we would spend the rest of our lives with but that would be a little much to ask.

Anyway what I'm trying to say is don't come to me when she drops you like a bad habit again. She has done it once she'll do it again. It's too bad that you can't see past her breasts or butt, and see that you are in store for a long bumpy road again.

Trust me. I've been there - you watched me go through it.

Built Ford Tough Moderator
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2002, 04:30 PM   #32
cyberstang5.0
347ci of HORSE POWER!!!

I agree! I couldn't of said it better myself. On the other hand, I do not agree with the HM part (High Maintenence). I am currently am seeing the lowest maintenence girl I have ever met. She is almost like a typical guy, it's scarry. Also, my best friend is very low maintenence as well. It's true that a relationship does take a lot of effort on both people. It's how you manage it is the key to success. There are some stuck up girls that money, cars, and houses is all that matters to them. But in the long run, they are going to get dropped. 302blownpony, enjoy yourself with her but just becareful!!!
Old 01-08-2002, 06:22 PM   #33
5.0L_Of_Fury
Registered Member

ok, Belle I dont even mean it like that im and very sorry if you think that I am some sort of womanizer because Im not. This girl IS very special on the inside too shes beautiful smart (smarter than me) and loves cars which is sooooo cool...so I truely am sorry if I made you mad or made it seem like im something im not.....and as for what pony_power said about the dropping me thing....not even true we have talked about this and I honselty belive her to the bottom of my heart so again im sorry if I made anybody mad or upset
No Substitute For Cubic Inches!
BURN EM UP
fivepointzero@kytnar.org

"Give 'Er Hell"
"They Call It Minute Rice..Gee Are Those Actually Track Times?"
Firemen: We Find 'Em Hot And Leave 'Em Wet"
Rice Haters Club Member #23 (GM Ricer Fads)
Gotta Love Hatin 'Em
CLUTCHES,FUEL PUMP RELAYS,FOUR CYLINDERS
5.0L_Of_Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2002, 01:08 AM   #34
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

See 302blownpony's not all bad. Hehe...

At first when he was telling us about her, we all wanted pics! We asked him and prompted him to do it! At first he said he wasn't sure if he should or anything, but no one said anything about his post so he did it! No big deal. It's not like he videotaped them while they were having sex and posted it. It's just a picture of her in a little swimsuit. Nothing that no one can't see at the local swimming pool.

It's not a big deal. He wasn't "bragging" about her. He's just proud of himself for getting with a beautiful girl that's smart and likes cars and all the other good stuff, like we all would be! And there's nothing wrong with that!
Old 01-09-2002, 01:36 AM   #35
srv1
Get down.....

the way i look at it is that she is a model, so what are models used for? pictures! i dont really think its racy. maybe she gavehim permission? maybe he is displaying her as an "object". maybe a model may like that, maybe not. i dont know. maybe he had all ugly girlfriends in the past and now he got a model and he wants to brag about it? maybe, maybe not. sometimes the surface doesnt appear what certain people may want it to be. let the guy brag. i would have dont it differently, but im not him and hes not me. maybe some people are jealous of certain qualities of another. then again maybe some are just stating what is blatingly obvious. well blownpony, good for you. i hope you did get her permission though. i hope your not 18! remember, its not worth the jail time!! she is very attractive for i 16 year old. good luck!