MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-17-2002, 11:49 PM   #21
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

Quote:
Originally posted by srv1
why would RAINSTANG bashem if he owns one? besides, cars are alot of money these days and maybe he wants to be sure he gets his moneys worth!

besides Tireburner, you voted for me on PITA! what did you expect? im just shocked that i didnt get 13 as well oh well, life goes on.......
If you can't see he's bashing Ford your blind.

And actully, I forgot to vote in the who's who,

1998 HD Electra Elide
Old 03-17-2002, 11:56 PM   #22
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

Quote:
Originally posted by srv1
nothing at all. most people think that im a raging lunatic. why, i dont know. im not mad at all
Actully I've always thought of you as more the maniac type

1998 HD Electra Elide

Last edited by tireburner163; 03-18-2002 at 12:07 AM..
Old 03-18-2002, 12:08 AM   #23
srv1
Get down.....

lookout, im foaming at the mouth!
Old 03-18-2002, 12:11 AM   #24
srv1
Get down.....

Talking

oh yeah, blind is better than being ignorant. ok, im done with this post.
Old 03-18-2002, 12:30 AM   #25
srv1
Get down.....

ok i lied! i posted! just to let you all know, i am related to Frank Zappa.
Old 03-18-2002, 01:11 AM   #26
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Thumbs down

I've never seen a thread degrade into something this worthless before. Everybody wants to chime in their two cents, fine, I will too.

RAINSTANG was doing a little Ford bashing. Rightfully so, kinda. The 99 Cobra fell short, and the problem was corrected. With the fix they were making a real 320-340hp. The 01 makes a real 340hp as well. What ticks me off is no Cobra in 2000. No Cobra in 2002. I would really like to get a DOHC Cobra, but I certainly can't justify it. Even the 1996 Cobra's go for $15,000 with 80,000+ miles on them. Had Ford actually delivered on what they should have, there would be a lot more Cobra's out there, and the prices would be dramatically lower IMHO.

Mr 5 0 has lots of power. He also has lots of respect. I think he was out of line tearing RAINSTANG a new one, but anybody can get a little out of line from time to time, that coming from the member most likely to start a flame war . So I don't agree with some of his format editing. Actually, I don't agree with any of it. Changing people's style is lame, and I don't think I feel the need to get into why. Editing content that is outside of the rules on this board is his job, and his call.

I've been around here a long time. A lot longer than a great many of you. I've seen Mr 5 0 help hundreds of people. His "most helpful" nomination is deserved.

This post is probably worthless. This thread is way too far gone to save. It should just be deleted. srv1, Tony Frank, RAINSTANG, you guys need to calm down. tireburner163, and 1969Mach1: You win the dirty nose award. Last time I checked, Mr 5 0 has all the help he needs in the form of a delete button, which is exactly how this thread should be handled.

Another legitmate thread totally destroyed.
Old 03-18-2002, 01:22 AM   #27
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

ok...bashing a manufacturer as a COMPANY is alot different than personally attacking someone (and their incorrect punc.) because you don't agree with them.

Rainstang feels that he has a beef with the fact that Ford recently has not been delivering on promises...that entitles someone to get an attitude with him? I don't think so.

Geez...not even I jump on people for that...and NO. He does NOT have to leave the board if he feels like bashing Ford. Ok so let's assume Mr. 5.0 had a bad day and get off his back..no biggie. But don't go around saying its OK to jump someone's **** because they feel the need to complain about a century old company that can't seem to get their **** together.
Old 03-18-2002, 01:25 AM   #28
1BAD89
Tubbed and Juiced

Quote:
that coming from the member most likely to start a flame war .
Ya I was also "voted" that......they don't know what they are talking about do they?
Old 03-18-2002, 01:27 AM   #29
1BAD89
Tubbed and Juiced

Just trying to lighten things up.

Last edited by 1BAD89; 03-18-2002 at 01:38 AM..
Old 03-18-2002, 08:09 AM   #30
crewzin
Registered Member

Default WOW, FOR A SEC I THOUGH THIS WAS CORRAL

Well hell yes let tear somthing up now. (me picks up my gun and shoots a few off at passer bys)

Why whine about what Ford is doing for you? Take the already successful Stang and make it better. Hell if I can take a Z06 with my 91 then you guys with the Cobras should be able to slap on a Procharger and stomp em as well. Ford has been able to outsell Chevys 2:1 so I believe they know what they are doing. I like the fact they are the only ones that will sell you a car and you can pull back around to the shop and have them install Ford Racing Parts. Thats the ****!
Old 03-18-2002, 10:08 AM   #31
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

I agree with crewzin...its NOT just about which comes from the factory faster, but which is better quality, more ripe for modificaton, and which car will ultimately last longer...
Old 03-18-2002, 11:00 AM   #32
StangFlyer
Founder

ok - this thread is absolutely useless. I'm really disappointed to see such a fire ball erupted so quickly just because a staff member is hard on one person, on one post, where he was obviously disgruntled at Ford. Well guess what. This is a site that is supportive of FoMoCo. That doesn't mean we always have to praise them, and we can't point out their mistakes, but when you come onto a PRO-Ford site just to bash them and say the hottest full production Mustang ever to be produced is basically pointless - you're on the wrong site.

Mr 5.0 was a bit harsh with his response, but it was somewhat justly deserved and nothing more severe than I've seen many of YOU do.

I've removed the vulgar comments and blatant attacks from this thread, and it is now dead.
Media Center Gallery - View my member photos
Closed Thread