MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-30-2002, 02:09 AM   #21
FivepointOH
Registered Member

I would be there but this week and next are finals and i'm stressing and studying. Maybe next time....
92 AOD GT, K&N, ram air, pulleys, 2 ch. flowmasters, 4:10's, shift kit, 1 5/8 mac longtubes and offroad hpipe 14.249 @ 97.34

Lakewood 90/10's and 50/50's
FivepointOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2002, 03:17 PM   #22
jwboner
Registered Member

I'll be there but can't make it until sunday. I always love parties. My car isn't running very well right now either. Upgrading the dfi to the newest gen 7 (have to replace everything) and am using my old 700cfm dp for now and can't seem to get it tuned right. But I will hitch a ride if I have to.
65 fastback 347 DFI injected w/vic jr, TFS heads, MSD, cable clutch TKO, 3.70 9", tc subframe conns, custom traction bars, griffen alum radiator, armored fuel cell, and torq thrust D's Retrofitted Prelude seats. Vintage Air underdash kit. Fiberglass here and there too
More on the way all the time.
jwboner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2002, 10:06 PM   #23
Girls can too
Registered Member

Thumbs up Count me in!

And don't forget that evil Frog too.

We will be in town from Fri night (late) till Sun after the awards. I decided not to bring my car this year since I really haven't changed much since last. I want to actually meet some people and have fun instead. Duff's showing his flamed beast and hope to see him clean house.

So let me know when/where/etc. and we'll get together for sure! My club's also having a "bash" that eve, but they'll start late. Is this going to be at the track then? See ya'll soon! Nic

550 HP Blown & Beautiful GT
www.NicandBob.com
Girls can too is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2002, 02:14 AM   #24
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Talking 4 days and counting!!!!!

Well, we got 4 days left. My frigin' scoops JUST came in today! Gonna bust ***** and see if i can get them done. We will be leaving from WhiteSnakes house about 8am on Saturday. He lives in Deer Park. Anyone that wants to meet us and ride out there with us, please let me know. I'll give ya directions and we can caravan! PM me and I'll give ya my cell phone #.
See ya'll in line to get into the track!!!!!!! wooohhooo!
Bring cameras and Beer!!!! heheh! TNT

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2002, 06:50 AM   #25
crewzin
Registered Member

Default Line em up

Hey Topless. I'll have the beer and the camera ready, except I'll be on the good side of the fence laughing at you guys.
Well im gonna go order up the meat today and I need an idea of how many people are coming, if you dont speak up you might be eating dillo. Im getting the best meat around, non of that cheap Walmart crap. As far as the beer, I was getting a keg but dont think Ill have room for it in the trailer. Ill try like hell though.

If not we'll just get some Texas stlyle longnecks.
If everything goes good we will be down by the finish line in the grass. Going up friday night to start the party and check out some competition. Check you guys later.
crewzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2002, 10:11 PM   #26
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Post hehe

Hey Jason,
Saturday will be me, WhiteSnake and J. as far as I know that is it! I"ve had yet ANOTHER ******* SET BACK! IM LOSING MY MIND. I'll post in a little bit!!
cant wait to see you guys. I hope I'll be ready, I'm really starting to wonder......need stress relief!
TNT

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2002, 10:19 PM   #27
cad614

I'm there!!! Good food and better company... I wouldn't miss it.
I was origionally planning on taking my little brother with me, but he decided he didn't want to go. It'd doubtful I'll find someone else that's free this weekend on such short notice, so I'll be taking the eight hour drive myself.

So are ya'll staying at the track again, or are you planning on getting your own shower?

'95 GT Convertible
cad614 is offline   Reply With Quote