MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 05-18-2002, 04:14 PM   #1
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Smile Just want to say hi to my friends here.....

Hey guys, whassup. Haven't forgotten about you guys. My internet is still off, but that has given me more time to do other things, like go outside and breathe fresh air and enjoy stuff like sunlight....

Here's a short and quick update on what's been going on with my car: I received my 6-point mild steel roll bar/cage from S&W Racing and fitted it--fits PERFECTLY (thanks for the guidance pony_power and J. Chambers). I stripped my interior down--gonna change it from maroon-type color to grey. Got my 2002 NHRA Rulebook from Summit. My 2 black Corbeau Targa RS seats, RCI harnesses, dark grey carpet should all get here this Monday. My friend is gonna start welding Monday or Tuesday. I have begun primering and painting the interior panels and little things here and there. I'm getting excited and the car is starting to look really racey. .

In less than a month I'll be preparing a fresh 351W with the proper forged steel goodies to handle the new Procharger D1-SC intercooled blower kit from ATI. Then about a month or two (hopefully) I'll be purchasing the blower.

Can't wait......

Hope you guys have been doing well. I'll try to check back here a little more often and in a week or 2 I'll try and post some picks on the project.

Later guys.....
Stock 5.8L under 4" cowl 'glass hood, C4 w/ Transgo shift kit, Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake; Fluidyne Al radiator, Flexalite 175 electric fan, 1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, FRPP Al driveshaft; S&W 6-point cage; 2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters, 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s; Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 275/50/15 Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials;
14 x 4” K&N X-stream air filter.

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video
Stock 5.0L, 2-chamber Flowmasters, MAC CAI, Tri-Ax, Al pedals...

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2002, 04:23 PM   #2
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

HEY THERE FOX BODY...Glad to hear from ya man. God to hear the cars moving along. Gotta keep in touch man.

Been alot of Flame Wars going on recently. There probably hurting Mustang Works reputation kinda. But other than that, same old same old.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2002, 04:38 PM   #3
RAGE_5.0
Registered Member

GHood to hear from you man. That car is gonig to be one hell of a beast. can't wait to see video of the procharged 351 when it gets built. Is the 351 gonig to be bored or stroked? Like mercury said there have been some disagreements as of latebut as a whole I think its been pretty much the same as when you left.

P.S. don't take to much time getting the net back=)

JAMES
Old 05-18-2002, 06:06 PM   #4
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

hey fox body wondered where you were, sounds like you are building a monster, cool post some pic's, l8ter

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2002, 09:53 AM   #5
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

Default Re: Just want to say hi to my friends here.....

Quote:
Originally posted by Fox Body
given me more time to do other things, like go outside and breathe fresh air and enjoy stuff like sunlight....
What's that like???

Good to see ya back!!
Old 05-19-2002, 12:57 PM   #6
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

Hey dude, what's up. We've been missin ya. Sounds like your car's gonna be F'in bad. Hurry up and get your butt back on here.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mercury
Been alot of Flame Wars going on recently. There probably hurting Mustang Works reputation kinda. But other than that, same old same old.
WHAT'S IN THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MAN?!?!??!?!. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE **** YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!! YOUR A IDIOT. YOU STUPID **** **** ***** **** **** **** ****. I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ***, AND **** *** **** **** ****, AND BOTH LEGS TOO!!!

1998 HD Electra Elide
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2002, 12:26 AM   #7
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Talking Keep in touch!

Great to hear from ya Fox Body!!! Glad to hear the car is coming along so well....Try not to be such a stranger...
the boards have not been as bad as all that...I dont think!!!! (IMO) And if ANYONE disagrees with me, you can just BITE ME!!!!!! LMAO! (just kidding!) TNT

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2002, 10:30 AM   #8
Coupe Devil

Hey man, good to hear from ya. Glad I could help on the roll bar. You quick, I havnet even gotten mine put in yet. Hopefully soon I have a garage and a bed room full of parts To put on the car and then I wil lbe close to finished I think. Glad ist all going well for ya. Check in soon

Brad

Built Ford Tough Moderator
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2002, 06:17 PM   #9
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Nice to see a post up from you. Sounds like things are coming along with your project. My 87GT is in the project stage right now as well. It's getting a Boss 302 engine with a supercharger and...... Okay, I'm lying, it's getting stripped down and cleaned up to get rid of some rust before I sell it. Almost as exciting, right? HAHAHAHAA.

Take it easy.
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2002, 10:03 PM   #10
The Deuce
Registered Member

Fox, that car sounds pretty mean. Wish I had the money and or time to do a car like that.

Josh, I laughed out loud at your post. Actually I laugh at most of them you're pretty funny.

Topless, how did you get those Smilies to yell at each other?

Rice Haters Club Member #13
The Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2002, 10:48 PM   #11
rbatson

Thumbs up

I was wondering where you were

I know what you mean about getting out, without access to the internet. I was without a cpu for 2 monthes and alot happened that normally wouldn't have happened... all because I got out.

Good luck with the car.
Old 05-21-2002, 12:05 AM   #12
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Default I'd tell'ya but then I'd have to kill'ya!

Quote:
Originally posted by The Deuce

Topless, how did you get those Smilies to yell at each other?
HEHEHE..Arent they cool? I really should't give away my secrets! But, I guess i will anyways.... try http://mysmilies.com see if that works...

hehhe...TNT

Old 05-21-2002, 11:03 PM   #13
rbatson

Hey!! It works!! Kewl!!!
Old 05-21-2002, 11:50 PM   #14
joe4speed

Talking

That is a wonderful site, I've been going there since he first put it up... sometimes he has to change servers though due to huge bandwidth, so I save the ones I really like and host them myself!All these years, I could never figure out what this one was all about:
Old 05-22-2002, 08:38 PM   #15
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

LOL!

You guys are hilarious.

Hg.... FLame wars? . Ha. Keepin the moderators on their toes (since they don't post much (except for maybe Mr. 50 who came out of hiding).

LOL. pony_power, I KNOW the feeling of a crowded room since I don't have a garage or storage house and it's getting worse. My room is starting to smell like the underside of my car

HA HA. Unit, man, you had me going there.

Hey, all you guys are great. Thanks all of you for replying. I'll post some pics of the FOX as soon as possible. Later...
Stock 5.8L under 4" cowl 'glass hood, C4 w/ Transgo shift kit, Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake; Fluidyne Al radiator, Flexalite 175 electric fan, 1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, FRPP Al driveshaft; S&W 6-point cage; 2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters, 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s; Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 275/50/15 Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials;
14 x 4” K&N X-stream air filter.

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video
Stock 5.0L, 2-chamber Flowmasters, MAC CAI, Tri-Ax, Al pedals...

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2002, 09:20 PM   #16
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Default LMAO!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by JL1314
All these years, I could never figure out what this one was all about:
OMG JOE!!!!! I find that hard to believe!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

BTW: I LOVE your new avater!!!! ROTFLMAO!!! TNT

Old 05-22-2002, 10:05 PM   #17
polara7777
Registered Member

I'm still lost...I don't know what the smilie is or the avatar is supposed to mean... I'm a simple simple man. Did I mention how simple I was?
-67 Dodge Polara (383 punched 30, Heavy head work, Mopar Performance single plane intake, Holley 750, electric fuel pump, Holley regulator, .484 duration cam, FRIED bottom end!) DOH!!! Fried the #1 rod bearing. Stroker kit coming!
-01 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (Clear lenses, shaved fender, rear signals in the rear housing, baffles removed, Deals Gap dragon on the tail.)
polara7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2002, 12:40 AM   #18
joe4speed

Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by polara7777
I'm still lost...I don't know what the smilie is or the avatar is supposed to mean... I'm a simple simple man. Did I mention how simple I was?

LOL in the avatar the old lady is smoking a HUGE hogleg!!

and the smiley, hell if I know... never figured it out.. someone once suggested he was smelling his fart and turned gay... LOL

Thanks, Christine, i need to keep rotating avatars...
Old 05-23-2002, 01:19 PM   #19
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Talking hahahah

I thought the smiley was taking a drag, then floated up in the air??? Kinda like the 'lady' in your avater! lol