MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-11-2002, 08:06 PM   #21
venumus93
Registered Member

Default big buck rims!

Quote:
Originally posted by mike_navigator

car looks great man i cant wait to get my stock rims, they will hopefully get here this weekend, im hoping i really cant stand my rims on there now, they seem to get alot of attention so maybe i can get a good amount for them, they are extremely clean 16 inch 5 lug imitation y2k R's i believe. well hopefully my friend joey with the s2000 will give me the rest of the pics he took.

mike
Mike:
Glad to hear you're getting the stock rims on your '93. I love mine, just need to have them repainted as I did a crummy job, but they look better than when they were chipped all over. How much are you paying for the stock rims(if you dont mind saying)? where are you getting them from?
Good luck & enjoy the ride!
Later!

Sean
venumus93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2002, 11:56 PM   #22
mike_navigator
Registered Member

Default Re: big buck rims!

Quote:
Originally posted by venumus93

Mike:
Glad to hear you're getting the stock rims on your '93. I love mine, just need to have them repainted as I did a crummy job, but they look better than when they were chipped all over. How much are you paying for the stock rims(if you dont mind saying)? where are you getting them from?
Good luck & enjoy the ride!
Later!

Sean
well my dad ordered them from fiveomotorsport, and they are quite expensive i think a grand, but ya got to love bday presents
mike
admin of
www.v8tec.com
mike_navigator is offline   Reply With Quote