MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 10-14-2002, 12:22 AM   #21
0h n0 5.0
Registered Member

Default Re: :(

Quote:
Originally posted by Topless In Texas
Hey guys.....(and gurls)........
Well, I took Caitlin to her Fall Festival today. Worked her class booth for an hour and a half, then took her to her dads so I could spend the rest of the day/night working on my car for the show tomorrow....

Its clean, looks nice, BUT my skirt looks just awful! Guess that will be something I'm gonna have to figure out when I'm gonna get it fixed...Its a pita cuz I'm sure it will not be an easy job. They were a BIATCH to put on in the first place.

Of corse the guy that originally put them on...will do the work. As a matter of fact, its right at about a year ago that we did it. But, I really need to get my new Top put on too. Also, my back tires look like SLICKS.....didnt realize what bad shape they are in and they are less than a year old too. I HAVE to at least replace the one rear/passenger tire on Monday morning....I'm leary of taking any 'roadtrips' w/ the one on there now. You can almost see the air thru the tire!

Well, my allergies are kicking my As$, I'm greasy, and I have to get up at 4:30 a.m. to go to the show...Gonna hit the shower and contemplate bed.
Thanks ya'll for your encouragement...this is so damn depressing. I appreciate everyones support!

TNT
ahh life.. ain't it grand?

seriously, its good to hear your ok, the cars one thing, but we don't need to hear another tragic story of a felow stanger goin to the hospital or morque.
as for the damage, it jus looks like some paint an light scaring, not too bad considering what a collision of frame an pannels could be.
scars give a car character IMO, of course we hate to get em. but (lets face it, there part of lifes little iritations if its a regular driver.) IMO scars, dings, say to the world "hell yea i drive this bad *** car, an hell no it ain't no trailer queen" an I frickin respect people who drive there cars regardess of weather, traffic conditions, or body shape the car is in, cause they love the car, an don't let others peoples opinions get them down.

btw, the car still looks wicked(love those SVO's )

1994 GT 5.0l
0h n0 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2002, 12:58 AM   #22
moc
Registered Member

Angry Sorry

Sorry that happened , one of those things that you will take care of in due time . murphy ,,working against you . again sorry that that happened to your Stang
05/04/09
(Hangar Queen)
SMOKEM UP
moc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2002, 01:36 PM   #23
lysacat
Registered Member

Oh Christine, That's terrible.
I did the same thing to my air dam. I pulled into a parking lot and the walkway was taller than I realized and it scraped the paint off the corner. I was just sick!!! It wasn't too bad to fix since it didn't crack. Anyway, I hope you get it fixed in time.
C-ya, Melisa