MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 11-07-2002, 03:31 AM   #1
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Talking Single...And LOVING IT.

Yes...the thick mist, and fog has lifted. All the tears have dried, the heart ache subsided. I have expereinced an enlighting. Why didnt I see this before. I was told by the Co-Worker (My date to Rockingham) Thank you for making her feel young again, and that she hadnt had that much fun in a long time.

I'm young, 25, I drive two shiny red sports cars, and I'm single. Why be depressed. For the longest time I have chased after one woman. I have endured, and shed many tears from arguements. I have feared bieng alone. Well, I'm going to let the women Chase me. And I'm going to enjoy every damn minute of it.

Rather than brushing of women, because I was chasing after another, I'm just going to do what I damn well please. I'm through with bieng dissapointed, and having my feelings crushed, having my heart stepped on. While I wont do the same that has been inflicted to me, onto other people, I'm going to approach matters in a totally diffrent way.

IN OTHER WORDS..I'M GOING TO HAVE SOME FUN. Watch out world, Here comes a NEW MERCURY. A CARE FREE MERCURY.

I'm going to get myself in trouble, in tight spots, stay out late with the guys, racing, smoking cigarettes, scratching my butt, burping (The last two wont be done infront of ladies), Answer phone calls from other women, and Have fun. Other than friends, I wont care who I piss off.

I'm not out to hurt anyones feelings or give any women false hopes...I JUST WANT TO BE YOUNG for once. I have been an old man for to long during my young years. NOT ANY MORE. I found out that people actually do like me for who I am...The crazy, goofy, slightly off kilter person I am. I'm not going to hide it anymore, and try to be someone I'm not like I have been for so long.

Okay, just had to get that off my chest. I feel much better now. Time to have some fun, and make other poeple have fun.

Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 03:44 AM   #2
The Sandman
Registered Member

I just PMed you about this.

« Red Firebird »
[ A4 ][ W68 ]

[ Interior Painted Red/Black ][ Wings West Spoiler (Black) ][ Firebat Decals ]
[ (^ How-to For ^) ][ Zaino'ed x 17 ]
[ Mobil 1 ][ Flowmaster 80 ]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
LS1.com Moderator
FirebirdV6.com Moderator
North Bay Mustang Moderator
The Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 03:47 AM   #3
digital3.3

dude, i know what your saying i'm now single after 5 years of serious relationship, and i'm having more fun than ever before. i forgot what it was like to be single. now i'm remembering and having a great time too.
Old 11-07-2002, 04:09 AM   #4
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

I can't wait till those thoughts finally click in my mind!!! Have fun dude!
Old 11-07-2002, 04:21 AM   #5
Mustanguy

Thumbs up

Your a good guy,enjoy life bro!

You live once,make the best of it all
Old 11-07-2002, 07:36 AM   #6
PKRWUD

You basically recited my mantra. For the better part of the past 2+ years, that has been my way of life, and I love it. Relationships are, in my opinion, WAY overrated. They destroy far too many really good friendships.

I have a sinking feeling this won't last long, just because of the type of man you are, and the way you embrace relationships, but I'll be pulling for you! Hell, it took me 33 years to figure it out!

Good luck!

Take care,
ÅChris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 11:52 AM   #7
Eric4Nitrous
Registered Member

it took you 33 years to figure out you liked men? bwahahaha sorry buddy had to throw that in..hehe
Eric4Nitrous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 12:05 PM   #8
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Default Re: Single...And LOVING IT.

lol Sounds good man, you are crazy as it is. You always have a funny story about something whacky that's happen to you. But I do know what your saying. Relationships are great but unless your with the right woman it'll become hell at one point or another, and the more your in the relationship the more it hurts. I know I've enjoyed my single life aswell, I got more time to hang out with my friends and do stuff I enjoy.

I think the only step up of a more crazier life you can get is becoming just like Chris.

Here is 2 good quotes I go by in life

Quote:
Plan your life like you'll live forever,Live your life like you'll die tommorow.
Quote:
When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're smiling and everyone around you is crying.
Take it easy bud,
§am.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 12:11 PM   #9
PKRWUD

Quote:
Originally posted by Eric4Nitrous
it took you 33 years to figure out you liked men? bwahahaha sorry buddy had to throw that in..hehe
I've at least liked some men my whole life. There are only 3 people on this planet that I would completely trust with my life, and they're all men. My closest friends on MW are men. My Snap-on dealer is a man, and I like him.

But I love women. I love them so much, that I don't want to limit things with a relationship. I enjoy waking up in the morning, and not having to answer or explain to anyone. At least not until after she leaves.

It took me 33 years to realize that all that it took for me to be happy was to omit the drama and the attached strings from the relationships I had with the women in my life.

I know you were joking, and that this sounds kinda cold, but it really isn't, which is why I'm sharing it. Life works for me. In fact, it works great. I am happier every day. I recently hooked up with an attractive woman that feels the same way that I do, and we are able to enjoy each others company without stress that follows relationships like flies to schit.

Happiness doesn't come from a bottle, as I used to believe, it comes from within.

Take care,
ÅChris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 01:48 PM   #10
The Deuce
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Mercury

IN OTHER WORDS..I'M GOING TO HAVE SOME FUN.
Sounds like a plan. Here I am (was) sitting in my room typing away one of the last beautiful days of the year. I don't have to work, ain't got crap that I need to think about. I'm going golfing.

Peace, out!

Rice Haters Club Member #13
The Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 01:53 PM   #11
crewzin
Registered Member

Default He's ALIVE!

Bout damm time! Glad to hear it man. If I keep driving my significant other insane I might be saying those words myself. Just look at it this way, Your Dangerous now. You have been enlightened. You know too much! LOOK OUT! Have a good time dude!
crewzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 02:07 PM   #12
Eric4Nitrous
Registered Member

Happiness comes from two big blue bottles.
Eric4Nitrous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 02:10 PM   #13
jj_jonathon
Trisket

Quote:
Originally posted by Eric4Nitrous
Happiness comes from two big blue bottles.
i thought it came from big something elses?

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/
jj_jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 03:31 PM   #14
digital3.3

Quote:
Originally posted by jj_jonathon
i thought it came from big something elses?
dude that can be taken so the wrong way.
oh on tuesday night i seen a girl i haven't seen in years, we went to school together, and she is smokeing. all i can say she is the first girl in years to make me smile just by looking at me. i took her out on her birthday (tuesay) and all i can say is that i haven't had that much fun with someone in a long long time. damn now she takes up all lot of my thinking time.

-murray
Old 11-07-2002, 04:56 PM   #15
HotRoddin
cranky old man

Quote:
Originally posted by Mercury

I'm young, 25, I drive two shiny red sports cars, and I'm single. Why be depressed. For the longest time I have chased after one woman. I have endured, and shed many tears from arguements. I have feared bieng alone. Well, I'm going to let the women Chase me. And I'm going to enjoy every damn minute of it.

Congrats dude... you just figured out what it takes most of us many more years to figure out ! Why do you think when you ask most any older guy, or girl for that matter, about their younger years and relationships, 99.999% of the time they'll say "Oh God if only i could go back knowing what i know now !!" lol
The less attention you pay to relationships a funny thing happens ... it gives you an air of self confidence and self assurance that the ladies sense. We know it shouldn't be that way but it goes back to that hunter gatherer thing and its a very strong instinct thats gonna take us another few thousand years to get over. The more self assured and desisive you become the more the ladies begin to pursue you instead of vice versa ... i know the women are gonna jump all over me for this but its a fact ... you grovel at a womans feet she will begin to look elsewhere ... why ? It goes back to that hunter gatherer instinct again ... she has you and she knows it (because of the groveling) so now her instincts dictate that she can go looking for another mate ... that way she has two mates and shes even more assured that she will be well fed and will be able to bare healthy young.
If you think its only whether your shirt goes perfectly with your pants or that every hair is in place then you will forever be the chasor and not the chasee .... don't believe me ? look at Mr. Hefner ? ... 70 years old ... hairs a mess... runs around in a goofy looking bathrobe and spends most evenings in the grotto under a naked pile of some of the most beautiful women on the planet !
Why ? self assurance, desisiveness, self confidence and power.
Enjoy your new found revelation while you can Mercury, cause once one of those females looks good enough to you that your hunter gatherer instinct takes over and you let her stamp your forehead "MATE" and then she gives birth to your young ... things get wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more complicated !! lol
Ok thats my old and wise lecture for the day
HotRoddin is offline   Reply With Quote