MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-27-2003, 09:45 PM   #1
VeNuM
Registered Member

Default 2 Slow and 2 Stickered

I just watched the trailer and they show a BEAUTIFUL red Saleen inbetween 2 semi going down the highway, then one of them runs over the Saleen. I think I almost had a heart attack. There's also a few muscle cars in there, but mostly rice. Nice looking 69ish Camaro. Another great repeat to the first one ~Brian

Coming not so soon: 408w

Ricer Hater's Club Member #59
VeNuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2003, 07:53 AM   #2
Rice Hunter
Registered Member

The fast and furious movie created an explosion of rice in my area. They are really annoying. I remember a while back my brother had a supercharged prelude with the fart can on it. It was a beautiful pearl white and had neat a pillar gauges. That was a year or two before the movie. Now, if he still had it, he would just be thought of as another fast and furious wunnabe, which pisses me off. Now this motorcycle movie is coming out that is the same idea. I won't feel safe on my CBR F4 anymore . People would say to them selves "oh look, just another piece of crap trying to be trendy."

453.9rwhp
387trq
Lots of fun
Convertible

Penn State University
Temple University School of Medicine (start August 27th )
Rice Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2003, 10:29 AM   #3
bigdave
Registered Member

When the movie's over and all the ricers are fired up, I'll be thinking "Ahh, fresh meat!" And knock them back down a peg or two.

RHC Member #83
bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote