MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 02-22-2004, 02:34 AM   #21
mustardjohn
Registered Member

Back to the orginal post. Yes they have songs. Love hurts is a good example. There are alot of hurt songs. One of my favorites is by Otis Redding called "I got dreams to remember"

I am getting a little old and jaded but when I am feeling bad I love to waller in some of these old songs for a while til I can see that yeah lifes a ***** but not getting out on the dance floor for one more two step is worse than dying.

Don't get all hard and crystallized into your negative side. Even a passing kiss is better than being sulled up in a corner daring people to get involved with you.

Every day and every kiss is a gift. Celebrate that and give up the score keeping. Other wise you will run out of score keeping paper right at the moment you think you might be winning.

Make sense? Probably the last post in this thread.

Damn where is that pencil I just scored another one on her and I want to mark it down. Sh*t where is the score card.....
Old 02-22-2004, 02:42 AM   #22
mustardjohn
Registered Member

Oh bye the way ramblings of an old f*rt. Please take at face value.
Old 02-22-2004, 04:23 PM   #23
84LX89GT
Mustangs

Quote:
Originally posted by jocatmust
So have you rushed past love and not given it one more chance? Is there that special one for you that you have looked deep into their eyes? I have find that special one for me, but I let outside influences and stupid stuff mess it up. Now it seems from him there is no fixing it, even thou I desperately want to. i always think that if you have love, you can! I would love to see my special someone and tell him just how wonderful i think he is. I miss him so much.
I've just never gone out with or dated anyone with my values and share what i'd like to do in life. I've dated girls that were fun to be with and i liked but no one i felt "love" or felt very deeply for. I'm in no hurry though I've let outside influences affect my relationships before and i learned from that quickly, people will tell you one thing and do something completely different themselves. I know what it's like to ruin something you have with someone and be helpless because you can't undo what happened. I'm sorry to hear you lost that someone.

1980 Ford Thunderbird - 255 V8
ported heads, 5.0L ported stock headers, O.R. H-pipe and Flowmaster 2-chambers, dual roller timing chain
hi-po Mack Truck hood emblem

1985 Mustang GT 5.0L T5, F-303, GT40p, headers, off-road h, flowmasters, MSD stuff, etc.

Sold 02/06/04
1989 Mustang GT ET: 13.304@102.29 mph (5-24-03)

Sold - 1998 Mustang Cobra coupe, 1/4 mile - street tires: 13.843@103.41 (bone stock)
84LX89GT is offline   Reply With Quote