MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-26-2004, 10:35 PM   #21
mgam33
Registered Member

The Trick To Staying Together Is.............I work nights and she works days.
mgam33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 08:08 PM   #22
Stang_Girl617
Registered Member

well... personally... im my boyfriend washed my car... i would be doing backflips for him right now. The term spending to much time on a car comed to mind here. I have never seen someone change out the stupid decals on a car so much in my life.... were at about once every other month right now. Most of the time we get along... but there is just once a month when i could kill him...lol oh well thats all the fun though ... making up... but the most painful treatment a man could give a woman is ignoring the argument... woah ...

Hehe... spring has sprung...lol

2000 V6 Stang
so far only exaust and BBK CAI
Stang_Girl617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 09:29 AM   #23
jocatmust
Registered Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Stang_Girl617
[B] I have never seen someone change out the stupid decals on a car so much in my life.... were at about once every other month right now. Most of the time we get along... but there is just once a month when i could kill him...lol oh well thats all the fun though ... making up... but the most painful treatment a man could give a woman is ignoring the argument... woah ...

Men are very difficult to understand. I think woman will never understand them as men will never understand us. It is impossible unless the other was us for a day. They would get it just like we would get it if we were them for a day. Does that make sense. Anyway, men are inlove with three things for sure, that being their selves, their mother, and the vehicle they drive. It sounds like your other woman is the car. Be thankful that it is the car instead of another woman. Suggestion, if you want to spend more time with him, then help him put those stupid decals on his car. He probably would enjoy the time and help. Is it straight, the decal? Anyway, if you not up for that, then find something that you both like and work with that. If there is not alot then, maybe it might be time to move on. Be honest and tell him how you feel. See if that makes any difference. Ask him if you could help him for a day with the decals. You might see a big difference. Good Luck in Love!!
Old 04-30-2004, 04:25 PM   #24
mustardjohn
Registered Member

All relationships don't work out but sometimes good things come from it. Take a look at this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting
Old 04-30-2004, 09:14 PM   #25
Stang_Crazy
It's never clean enough!

Quote:
Originally posted by mustardjohn
....Take a look at this....
So the guy wants to sell his ex-wife's wedding dress on Ebay, fine.....I don't have a problem with that. What I do have a problem with is the guy using what should have been a simple add, as his own personal forum to rant and rave about his marriage, in-laws, and ex-wife. No wonder he's getting divorced

"This dress cost me $1200 that my drunken sot of an ex-father-in-law swore up and down he would pay for but didn’t so I got stuck with the bill. Luckily I only got stuck with his daughter for 5 years." ~ Got stuck with his daughter for 5 years?? What was keeping him in the marriage for that long? If he was that unhappy, he could have left alot earlier than 5 years into it....or how about this revelation, get to know your partner before getting married . Marriage is a life-long commitment, it's not something to rush into and you should know your partner well enough to realize if marriage is the right step to take or not.

"Thank the Lord we didn't have kids. If they would have turned out like her or her family I would have slit my wrists." ~Gee, that's a real mature thing to say. Is this guy 15 or really immature? Putting someone down in order to relieve stress or frustration is not a healthy way to deal with problems. I'm thankful he didn't have children because he doesn't sound like the best father.

"Actually I didn’t think my head would fit in the neck hole, but then I figured she got her Texas cheerleader hair through there I could get my head in it." ~Yet another dig at his ex-wife.

"You may regret the dude you marry but not the dress." ~This is a fitting end to his add. After reading through his whining and complaining, he's the perfect guy to be giving out relationship and/or marriage advice.

I wonder how many times this guy approached his ex-wife to talk about possible problems in their marriage? I wonder if they even talked at all? It sounds like civil communication isn't his strong point. Sarcasm, however, is his strong point. It makes me angry to see someone have such strong feelings of resentment and disgust towards a person they supposedly once loved and wanted to spend the rest of their life with. Marriage is a blessing and should not be taken for granted.

Sorry for ranting. Relationships and marriage are a hot topic with me. My $.02 for what it's worth.

89' GT : Taking up garage space and waiting for a buyer...

Rice Hater's Club - Member #11
Stang_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 11:34 PM   #26
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

I wasn't trying to come across as I am in a bad relationship, we were just picking around and I happen to be on the boards......you get the drift.

She does get on my nerves, but in a good way. Anyway, I'll post later. Got to go to bed. Big race tomorrow, in Rockingham, NC. 5.0 Civil Wars. It's always an interresting weekend.

Anyway, Later guys and dolls.