MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-04-2004, 09:00 AM   #1
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

Default Iraqi's and Taliban, concider yourselves warned

My brother is going back to Iraq. Not real soon, but by October. I told him on his first tour that if anything ever happened to him, and I found out about it, God save who ever was responible. Because I would be on the first plane, boat, hot air baloon, or whatever, headed in that direction kicking ass and taking names. I also told him that if he should ever be a POW, to make sure that he informs them that I am coming, and Hell's coming with me(to quote a movie).

I am proud to call myself a former Marine. And I am even more proud to call myself an American. Our brothers and sisters, fathers, mothers, aunts, uncles, neighbors, and so on, have Willingly given up so much to be in that place. No matter the position you have on the war, you have to respect them. they are doing what most others will not. I only regret that I can not reenlist, for several reasons. One, I was released with an Honorable discharge, but with a reenlistment code of RE4. Not eligable for reenlistment. No idea why, but there it is. Two, my children need thier father. That is the biggest reason why I have not tried harder to get back in.

As a former Marine, I really miss my old unit, and I point out every time I see them. I get kinda choked up, pissed off, and sad all at once. It's a weird feeling, and I wish I could explain it better.

Osama, I pray that you or someone in your organization reads this and thinks I am just blowing smoke, please think that. But I promiss you, take my brother hostage, or, God forbid, kill him. See what happens. As for any of the other rock chucking, RPG whelding, little ninny's in Iraq. you did fine the last time he was there, don't **** up this time. If one single hair is out of place, I'm coming. And I don't have to bide by the rules. If someone out there is in the Marine Corps, I emplore you, please try to get me back in. I miss it so much. I miss everything about it.

For the ones that have already fallen, thank you. Thank you for the price you had to bare. For the families, I am truly sorry, and I truly thank you form the bottom of my heart. If I could have taken any of thier places, I would have without second thought. But that's the kind of person I am.

Ok, time for me to get off my little soap box. Oh, and no one thank me for serving.......I hate it when people do that.

Later.
Old 06-04-2004, 05:15 PM   #2
1989GT
Registered Member

Thanks for your service! I really mean that.
-Ryan
OIF March '03-Feb '04 101st ABN (Air Assault)

00GT, Vortech S-Trim, Steeda Boost Pipe, C&L intake, Mac off-road H-pipe, Flowmasters, B&M Ripper shifter, Eibach Sportline springs, Koni Struts/shocks, MM full length subframe connectors, Cobra brakes, 3.73's.
My Car Domain Page
1989GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 11:07 PM   #3
carlos.elliott
Registered Member

Know what you mean I did four in the Marines. I decided to join the guard after I got out but wished everyday I was in Iraq I was in the corp I miss it too. Got out because I saw my children once every year or so and couldn't handle that.
carlos.elliott is offline   Reply With Quote