MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-17-2001, 03:09 PM   #21
RedLilPony
It's been awhile, huh?

Talking

I wish I could get my neighbors to move away. I have to play Auto-cross on my own street to get around all the damn toys from their little hoodlums. rrrr.... :Z

------------------
Jodi
AKA PonyGirl
Red 68 GT Fastback
Black 99 GT Coupe
"Not your average Mustangs..."

RedLilPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2001, 03:40 PM   #22
gt-hunter
Registered Member

Since few stories told really happened the way they are told....I am going to assume the following :

1. Your neighbors are over the age of 120

2. You've pissed off your neighbors before by doing $hit to them (even little crap is very annoying the the old farts in FL).

3. They probabbly complained to you several times and you told them to Piss off or something like that.

4. You probabbly were revving your car for long periods (even during the daytime).

With all this in mind....It really blows that you got arrested. I hate these dumbass old farts here in Florida....They think the **<king state belongs to them or something and that they don't have to put up with the noises and habits that come along with living with young people, the same way that we have to put up with the things that come along with living alongside old farts,(i.e. the smell, the incredibly **<cked up driving, the smell, and the smell).

Anyway, bro I'm sorry you got arrested because short of trying to run them over with your car or running over their lawn or something along those lines...nothing you could have done in your yard with your car deserves getting arrested. I do think that if you were doing or did any of the things I mentioned above that you should have gotten a fine.....BUT NOT ARRESTED

That's my .02

Mike

------------------
1999 Z28 M6 Arctic White, B&B Triflo, BMR STB, Pro 5.0 Power Tower, 160 Powerstat, HPP3, TB Coolant bypass, Ported MAF, Taylor 409 wires(10.4 mm), NGK TR-55s, Redline Synthetic Lubricants, K&N oil filter,
AIM Screen name:POWRD BY LS1
gt-hunter is offline   Reply With Quote