MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 02-09-2001, 06:29 PM   #1
dirtyGT
Registered Member

Angry THIS SHOULD BE ILGEAL!

I was looking through the indiana trader paper today and saw something that ticked me off.A mint 1984 gt350 with a 350 CHEVY IN IT! I outta call this guy and chew his a@* you shouldn't breed any car

------------------
86GT-MACcatback-89heads,intake,TB,KENNYBROWNsubs,3.73's,HURST shifter,moser axels,svo rotors,calipers,94ponies going on soon
dirtyGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2001, 06:48 PM   #2
Rev
Registered Member

I lined up against a '70 Boss. You wouldn't want to believe it, but this one had a 454 Rat motor and glide. Also had wheelie bars. It was test and tune night, so we weren't actually racing each other. I beat him to the 660' when he came roaring by. I talked to him in the pits as he was pouring race gas into the cell. Said he had just bought this "bracket racer" and didn't really like the Rat, but was trying to see what it would do. It was a clapped out primered car, not pretty at all. He said it was a real '70 Boss and that he would make it into a "Primo" bracket racer with a Ford 500CID, but would probably keep the glide. He was probably asleep at the wheel when the Chistmas tree turned green. LOL.

Rev

------------------
'66 Coupe, 306, 300 HP, C-4, 13.97 e.t., 100.3 mph
1/4 mi.
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote