MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-14-2001, 04:11 AM   #21
induction
The Brit!

Exclamation

I've been there before my" best friend 12years" rebuilt his car in my garage i even gave him a KEY.after 6 mo. the car was done & so were 1/3rd of MY TOOLS!!!!!. tHE QUEST IS SIMPLE,First confront the 2hole,didn't work, Ok so now you become the stalker & your equipments "NEW RENTER" THE PREY. simply park in front of his ride one tuesday morning b-4 work,(have a witness &video camera parked across the street )ask in a nice way for there return. at least youll have video for court. When this fails go to the next level but allways remaine calm yet stern.you DONT need ta go to court & lose. You wont need the receipt if u have the package get a dupe from the store, just explaine it to the manager & hell help you out remember the manager's into cars too. If all else fails , well canyou afford two round trip tickets from Compton Ca.? lol
induction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2001, 08:24 AM   #22
dinomite
The Dude

Quote:
Originally posted by 96GTS:
I see something interesting, Smokedawg. You say your so called "friend" carries a gun? Hmmm.....you have a couple friends that are Sherrif deputies and I'm assuming he's about the same age as you he is carrying that weapon ILLEGALLY. You might tell your deputy friends about this.
EXACTLY! I was thinking about the same thing. If it is an illegal gun GREAT! get his as. Even if it is legal, what sort of laws does your state have on firearms? Should he have a concealed weapons permit?
dinomite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2001, 09:37 PM   #23
Smokedawg
Tires Fear Me...

Hey..Im back..Well he is 25 years old and the gun is legal and he also has a permit for it. So no gain on that situation. He has given me lots of stolen goodys from his work. Wonder if his work would like me to return them? I tried calling his cell phone when I got back from vacation and the thing is disconnected!! what an @sshole..I found a new conical filter for like 49. I can only use 9 inch with my ram air kit.. I think I am going to have my dad "TRY" to bore out my stock one a little bit.

------------------
347 Stroker Motor: Balanced, 30lb Bosch Injectors, Cobra Computer, Cobra Transmission, GT40 Ported and Polished Upper and Lower, GT40 Milled Ported and Polished Heads, B303 Cam, BBK 1 5/8 Headers, March Underdrive Pulleys, Electric Fan, Accel Performance Coil, Accel 300+ Racing Wires, NGK Plugs, Ram Air, K&N Filter, 77mm Mass Air Unit, FlowMaster Exhaust w/offroad H-Pipe, Hurst Short Throw Shifter, 3:55 Gears, Ram Clutch, Cross Drilled Rotors, High Tolerant Painted Calipers and Drums.
Smokedawg is offline   Reply With Quote