MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-27-2001, 01:26 AM   #21
oldman
Registered Member

I agree that 10 is a little young to be hanging a pervert moniker on a kid, especially for what he was supposed to have done. I wonder if someone had to explain what sexual predator actually is to the kid before they charged him with it? THis is kinda off to the side a little but about 2 years ago a 18 year old kid was convicted in Borger, Texas of molesting a minor and given 7 years. Here's the kicker. He was living with a 15 year old girl (he was 17 when he moved in) in her mother's house (with the mother's consent) Apparently things rocked along for most of a year and things were hunky dory. About then, him and the girl had a spat and the mother decided to nail him to a wall so she filed the charges. He went down south at the tender age of 18 and 6 months later was killed because he refused to have sex with a couple of cellmates and they beat him to death.

Think he had that coming? I don't
oldman is offline   Reply With Quote